• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bengali- I hate you so much for having such a cool desktop. I used to love TC when I was little..... sob.

cheers bud, and what do you mean USED TO? you still should! lol :D

heres a little freebie program thats a must for any desktop customisers, its what i used to make my icons

http://www.rw-designer.com/3D_icon_editor.php

desktop.jpg

Still trying to figure out how to change the color of my taskbar to something different, other than silver, blue, and green.

should be plenty of programs to download to help you with that

http://www.iconnews.freeserve.co.uk/XP.htm is a good xp mod site, its what my dad uses. fortunatly full colour changes is built in to xp home premium in the form of good old aero so not a problem im facing :D

nice collection of guns btw, yours?

How do you guys go without icons on the desktop? I can't live without them...

depends how many things you have in your quick start list (basically moves icons into a small pop up tab on the task bar.

i tried shifting everything into the qiuck start menu, but in the end i decided to go for wallpapers with a centralised or left handed picture so i could keep some on my desktop just cause its easier. then i added more to my desktop when i did my custom icons, just so i could have each and every thundercat on there

How do you guys go without icons on the desktop? I can't live without them...

Easy, I just click on the start menu, tpye what I want in to the search block, hit return and whatever program I want runs. The joys of vista.

Plus, I really hate having loads of stuff all over the desktop, it looks untidy. I always keep my actualy desk tidy so why act any different with the one on my PC.

Plus, I really hate having loads of stuff all over the desktop, it looks untidy.  I always keep my actualy desk tidy so why act any different with the one on my PC.

Agreed there. My wallpaper basically replaces my screensaver, so I like to keep it as empty as possible.