• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I must admit, I really did think you were a raging homosexual, but now that you have posted your desktop, your heterosexuality has been demonstrated beyond reasonable doubt.

That actually made me laugh a little, no i'm not "a raging homosexual" in your words.

And thanks, odd way of putting it though. :huh::D

I must admit, I really did think you were a raging homosexual, but now that you have posted your desktop, your heterosexuality has been demonstrated beyond reasonable doubt.

I dunno, like with the pussycatdolls, my post-op transexual proximity alarm* is going off ;)

*that's an alarm that goes off when post-op transexuals enter my proximity, not that I'm a post-op transexual who's had an alarm fitted whenever someone comes into my vicinity. Honest.

Only just found this thread, loving the pics :)

This is the desktop on my work PC, it's a shopped pic I took from the latest Open Warefare game (TA Events) - in an office of over 1000 ppl you do tend to get a few funny looks heh!

post-13268-1220004695_thumb.png

Will post my home one later ;)

Cheers

B