Nicoli, doesn't all the clutter on your desktop bother you? It's totally blocking the boobage!

On the subject of Mini Coopers that GuzziHero brought up, I mean a true Mini Cooper. :D

That is my desktop AFTER I uncluttered it lol

And seeing as it's my gf...and I get the boobage for real...no it doesn't overly worry me :P

Oh and talking of un-manly cars. I drive a 206cc....

...I love it though. Even if it is a haridresser's car lol

Edited by Nicoli
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

desktop_13413412.jpg

New backgrounds, again. :P

Im liking the left one there. Have a link to it? And what res? Preferrably 2048x1152 or bigger if you know anywhere.

Sure, I'll see if I can find it.

Here you go:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/184..._by_xadhoom.jpg

Renagade, an chance I could have a 1680x1050 version of that?

Please? :D

Edited by Moriquende
Renagade, an chance I could have a 1680x1050 version of that?

Please? :D

Here's a 1920×1200, sorry about the WM but unless you send me your email addy, you'll have to live with it. I can't remember where I found it other than using google images and searching for the better part of 3 hours for it.

wallpaper_3151.jpg

206 isnt bad. They can be pretty sporty and fun machines. As long as its not pink or a Micra CC you are forgiven ;)

:huh:

you *suitcasing* me? you think a 206CC is less girly and more fun than a cooper S?

206s are very girly indeed (no offence nicoli, although you seem to have come to terms with that :P), and you're implying that a mini cooper S is NOT fun or sporty? those things go like *suitcase* off a shovel! the standard model will do the 0-60 sprint in 7.4 seconds and the JCW even faster!

dont get me wrong, im no fan of the BMW mini (or even the original) but saying a cooper S is sad and girly in one breath and that a 206cc is a manly, fun and sporty in the next sounds pretty wrong. :P

edit: swear filter isnt very observant today :rolleyes:

Edited by my_plague_666
206 looks OK and if its anything like the 106 it handles pretty well.

R5x is just...ugh. Looks like a Mini with poorly done cosmetic surgery and on a very poor diet plan.

it's a typically girly car however you may think it looks. i quite like the S2000 and TT RS, but both are typical hairdressers cars nonetheless (maybe not so much the TT RS, but the TT is definitely)

and whats an R5x?

you chould have just said new mini or BMW mini. i dont think they look too bad, i wouldnt want one mind you, nor would i want an original mini or just about anything with retro modern styling.

The TT Cab is nice. The S2000 is *suitcase*, however.

visually or mechanically? VTEC engines are solid as can be and the S2000 topped the driver power survey survey (a survey of how satisfied car owners are with their motors) last year and has done well just about any other year.

as i said, i still wouldnt own one :P its a hairdresser's car and a civic type R will have similar get up and go while looking better.