• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's from a program called Aston. Overwrites the usual windows Start bar. Only problem is I'm actually in England. The program doesn't recognise the UK as a place!!

Also the turn off etc. switches are all animated and make a click when activated. Just need to find a theme that'll give me animated menus etc. However the face that I can now navigate into my documents direct from start bar is very nice!

http://www.astonshell.com/

Edited by Thechom

Oh if anyone thinks about looking for the image I used as that background...don't

Right after I downloaded it my pc was hit by a rather annoyingly clever virus.

Managed to kill it off today and get the lappy back, but clearly the site I got it from isn't safe

Oh if anyone thinks about looking for the image I used as that background...don't

Right after I downloaded it my pc was hit by a rather annoyingly clever virus.

Managed to kill it off today and get the lappy back, but clearly the site I got it from isn't safe

That sucks dude, but thankfully i cant even see the image

The image is safe as he's showing it, just reply to his post, copy and paste the link into your address bar and it'll show up. He's shown his desktop, not the original image.

I meant that i couldnt even see his post, it says "Posted image" for me. I did eventually copy the link and notice the URL was broken (probably my browser screwing up), fixed it and saw the desktop screenshot.

I meant that i couldnt even see his post, it says "Posted image" for me. I did eventually copy the link and notice the URL was broken (probably my browser screwing up), fixed it and saw the desktop screenshot.

no it was me doing the link wrong lol

Yeah the pic of my desktop is safe, I meant if anyone had thought "Ooo nice image, lets hop thorugh google images and find that for myself!"....don't lol

Drake, amazing!!

curious, where did you get that one from?

Dunno if he got it from there, but you should check out wallbase. I've seen that on there, and it's full of amazing walls like that one, all well done, and the majority are a very good quality.

Clicky