• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that looks alot like the game warhawk. even the peoples helmet look like the helmets in warhawk. and the flying ships

that looks alot like the game warhawk. even the peoples helmet look like the helmets in warhawk. and the flying ships

Its a painting of the counter attack by the Cadian 7th and 8th(Lord Castellan's Own) Regiments during the battle of Tyrok Fields. One of my favourite paintings ever. You got a like to the game you're talking about? it sounds interesting guardsmiley.jpg

Its a painting of the counter attack by the Cadian 7th and 8th(Lord Castellan's Own) Regiments during the battle of Tyrok Fields.  One of my favourite paintings ever.  You got a like to the game you're talking about? it sounds interesting

The extent to which you like the Warhammer universe is really disturbing.

Whatever, I'm gonna go find more pictures of a male animated character dressed in women's clothing

Its a painting of the counter attack by the Cadian 7th and 8th(Lord Castellan's Own) Regiments during the battle of Tyrok Fields.  One of my favourite paintings ever.  You got a like to the game you're talking about? it sounds interesting guardsmiley.jpg

http://www.us.playstation.com/Warhawk/

thats warhawk for ps3. not out yet but i saw some screens of this game and it looked alot like the painting you showed

New week, new desktops, same whoring of self, same anime ######.

Some Signum to coincide with the new season. The joker who made this decided to make it harder on us and use a 1000x706 canvas. What's with that...

desktop8a2.jpg

And uh. Armpits in widescreen. I don't even follow the Touhou series.

desktop7a-1.jpg

Edited by Lithium Jack

I don't know... I kind of like the Type 64's look, but it's still too conventional for my taste.

lol, the only thing I know about Touhou is that I get my *albatross* raped on hard difficulty...

Anyways, my walls this week

untitled1mj4.jpg

umm... Udonge...

untitled2mx2.jpg

Full Metal Mahou-Shoujo? I have a severe lack of good Nanoha walls <_<

untitled3dy8.jpg

Sad girl in snow, the original was 3200 x 2400... :blink: I wish I had a screen that would require that...

Edited by Donut