untill normal service resumes on the proper IRC, if any one wants to use a termpory one i just set up on irc.darkmyst.org #airsoft feel free.

use the connection method described for going to the regular one with mIRC/ chatzilla etc but use rc.darkmyst.org instead of irc.arniesairsoft.co.uk.

And to think I cheered upon seeing that computer explode... :o

Unfortunately I'm not sure why the server is down. I can only assume that the kind soul who provides the ArniesAirsoft irc server (whose name shall not be mentioned to avoid him returning home to a folder full of private messages all demanding to know what's going on) is currently on holiday without access to a computer, and that normal service will be resumed once he returns.

As Cazboab has stated, he has kindly implemented a temporary #airsoft channel on irc.darkmyst.org, so if you are suffering withdrawal symptoms, simply use one of the many irc clients out there (such as Mirc) to join irc.darkmyst.org, and then once joined type "/join #airsoft".

Hope that helps. :)

Edited by Marlowe
  • 2 months later...

if anyones interested the temporery(or should that be alternative) chat is back up on irc.darkmyst.org use the instruction on the chat page for conecting with mIRC but use irc.darkmyst.org instead of irc.arniesairsoft.co.uk. channel is still #airsoft

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...