Multicam in UK woodland

Smoke

Hi,

Ok, I like Multicam. I like it a lot.

But, it's expensive and from pictures it looks quite 'tan' in colour.

So my question is this....

Does anyone use Multicam in UK woodland, and if so, does it work?

Cheers,

Smoke.

Anything does mate. Run fast etc and keep up the covering fire and you can wear what ever you please!

Badass wore complete desert gear in woodlands at AG and he owned.

Agreed.

But I play a more long range game myself. Picking my shots, and generally trying to avoid being seen.

I'm also a lazy git, so all that running just ain't happening. lol. :P

I'll probably end up buying it anyway, but if anyone beats me to it, please post some pics and let us know if it's effective.

Cheers,

Smoke.

get someone to take a photo of you in your gear in a bush, and we'll give u a conclusive verdict as to whether it works or not! Seriously though, like the other guys have said as long as u keep moving or take time picking somewhere it should be hard to spot you.

FERG

I play in Texas, in a heavily wooded environment. The colors here are dark brown and dark green. The color scheme that seems to work the best is Woodland MARPAT. One of the other players here has a full multicam loadout, and I feel that the multicam is too lightly colored to work well in our environment. I mean to say, the green and brown tones are not dark enough and at a distance it looks like a greyish-green. To me, the multicam stands out against the natural foliage, and makes that player easier to find at a distance rather than harder. We enjoy shooting at that player first, because he is easy to find.

-Marimba

We can't tell whether Multicam works in your area, as we'll have pictures of our own area. You've just got to buy it yourself, and then you'll find out. My local site (Light Fighter Woodland) is pretty light in most places, but as soon as you get in the trees, it's dark.. really dark, and you can just sit in Bracken in a bright pink tutu and they'll walk past.

Archived