• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, we have lined up so far....if Arnie will let us.

Prometheus

Airsoftfreak14

PlasticMag

Anybody else?

~P

Can't think why I though to mention the word "volunteers". And if the Mods want to lock this, I suspect they will, or they'll leave it open. Sun still rises every morning either way.

I only want to have this happen, whether I am a part of it or not, because I think that there are alot of people out there who just randomly badrep people, and then those affected have to ask a moderator to clean up their repsheet because of bull that is spread all over it sometime.

~P

true. even on this forum gave me -1 over a band i didnt like. (i wont name names)

I think the rep system should be MOLLE compatable. So everytime Havoc Man gets a rep point he can affix it to his vest. After about a day he wouldn't be able to walk.....

I'd prefer MALICE, but I'd need my King Arms RIS/RAS Anodized Grey Tactical Butterknife to get them off every time someone neg-repped me.