Ok, I've noticed that the Moderating team has been nice enough to fix bad reps for members, including myself, when someone has rep'd you wrongfully.

Now I think it would be alot better if the Bad Rep Points were moderated. This would be like when you give a bad rep, it sits in a kind of limbo until a moderator decides it is suitable for a bad rep.

I know this has probably been talked about before and put down, but really.........it is needed.

This problem cam to my attention when over the past few days, people have been bad reping me for my opinions and for guessing at things when they havn't been answered after being up for several hours.

Please, moderators, think about this. If you don't think you would want to do it...then make a moderating team just for that. If you made a team of like five or six people to do it...then it would...hopefully....only be around ten bad reps a day to verify and approve.

Please consider this new idea. But please don't bad rep me for it!

~P

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it is just that so many people use the Rep System in the sales section and in trusting people with their advice and orders.

I think that there is alot of great people on here who have a moderatly bad rep because of stupid stuff that could have been avoided if we had a RedMod Team.

~P

Don't take the rep thing too seriously. Its kinda important, but it doesn't define who you are as a person. It's not worth the effort to moderate. Its only rep points, after all.

On a lot of forums, its not a good idea to a) ask to be a mod and B) not a good idea to ask for a custom title. Bad things happen when one asks for such things.