Personally, I think this is a dumb idea.

All that's gonna happen is that all -ve points given to the mates of the "rep mods" would be removed.

Prometheus decided he hates me the other day, PlasticMag is currently spamming like a mad thing in a desperate bid to reach 500 posts. No offence to Airsoftfreak but I would trust the other pair to fetch me a bottle of pop.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not wanting to do this to a) clear my record b ) vengance c) destroying bad rep....

I only want to have this happen, whether I am a part of it or not, because I think that there are alot of people out there who just randomly badrep people, and then those affected have to ask a moderator to clean up their repsheet because of bull that is spread all over it sometime.

Sid, I was angry at you...but not so much now. I know your badrep was justified....so I just take it in stride. While you may get on my nerves sometimes....I've basically come to relize that alot of people do..

But, boy to I love watching you flame other people....it is funny sometimes.

~P

That's kind of what concerns me. The people volunteering to mod the rep system are the people who get very worked up about it. If it has to be modded (which I don't believe it does, other than existing moderators having the ability to remove really stupid points), better it be done by people who can be more objective.

:zorro:

That's kind of what concerns me. The people volunteering to mod the rep system are the people who get very worked up about it. If it has to be modded (which I don't believe it does, other than existing moderators having the ability to remove really stupid points), better it be done by people who can be more objective.

:zorro:

All these volunteers, can you say power trip?

OK. WTF?

I said, "I don't care if I am on the team. I just want it to be done..."

Why are you guys still talking about the fact of volunteers.

All I am trying to do is offer an idea to lighten the load of the core moderators and give them time to do what they originally came on board to do. Moderate the forum chitchat.

MODS: LOCK THIS THREAD. PEOPLE ARE BEING STUPID ABOUT IT. MAYBE LATER WE'LL OPEN THIS TOPIC AGAIN WHEN THEY SEE HOW BAD A SITUTATION THIS COULD TURN OUT TO BE!

~P

OK. WTF?

I said, "I don't care if I am on the team. I just want it to be done..."

Why are you guys still talking about the fact of volunteers.

All I am trying to do is offer an idea to lighten the load of the core moderators and give them time to do what they originally came on board to do. Moderate the forum chitchat.

MODS: LOCK THIS THREAD. PEOPLE ARE BEING STUPID ABOUT IT. MAYBE LATER WE'LL OPEN THIS TOPIC AGAIN WHEN THEY SEE HOW BAD A SITUTATION THIS COULD TURN OUT TO BE!

~P

Not the first time allegations of power hunger has been thrown around here. ;)