Thanks for showing up at Arnie-Geddon 2005

Just wanted to say thanks to the AirsoftMart crew for taking the time to come down to Arnie-Geddon 2005. You walked the gauntlet of 70+ Airsofters who were all desperate to get their hands on some quality Airsoft kit and you definitely had that.

The throat mics seemed quite popular and I can certainly say that I am bowled over with the excellent quality and performance of my new set. I feel a review coming on ;)

All the best and keep up the good work.

R22.

Was very worth it. Hope you got enough sales to make it worth while. I was personally gutted when I discovered that the head sets plugs were too long for my Midland G5, as I'd been looking forward to purchasing a set from you. I don't suppose there's any possible fix for the problem, is there?

Was very worth it. Hope you got enough sales to make it worth while. I was personally gutted when I discovered that the head sets plugs were too long for my Midland G5, as I'd been looking forward to purchasing a set from you. I don't suppose there's any possible fix for the problem, is there?

Yes mate there is, you buy a new radio :lol:

• 1 month later...

Archived