Backyard Posing

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

JEBUS? In DPM?????

Wow.

Im a little confused as to why you're trying to stop your bloodline in one of the pictures. Don't want children then? :P

Nice match on the DPMs aswell- they actually look like a set lol! Plus the helmet in awesome condition. Oh this is the stuff.... other airsofters note. DPM is the future.

What are those goggles jebus?

JEBUS? In DPM?????

Wow.

Im a little confused as to why you're trying to stop your bloodline in one of the pictures. Don't want children then? :P

Nice match on the DPMs aswell- they actually look like a set lol! Plus the helmet in awesome condition. Oh this is the stuff.... other airsofters note. DPM is the future.

What are those goggles jebus?

It is a set, only, There is a problem. There is unholy webtex in this loadout, as I can't afford some proper plce yet :( . Oh, The goggles are just a pair off a Scott paintball mask (You can take them to bits, It's very handy) . Yeah, It needs work, but take heed: Dpm = win, Win = future!

Oh yeah, I need to get a new holster and knee pads, they're a tad too small :/

Edit: Ferg, that picture is screwed up, I'm actually quite tall (6'2) And the one with the black mask on my face, has had about a foot of legs/feet cropped of the bottom

Edited by Lord Jebus