Backyard Posing

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a 463 acre back yard

no pics to post tho, its all hills and dense woodland i dont have a digi cam

I could almost send you one for a steady supply of pictures from a 400-acre wood! ;-)

Sweet piccies Enzo, I must say it's nice to see people's faces on here, too many are afraid to show 'em!

Edit: Long hair wierdo thread w00t!!

Sorry Enzo, but this pic is just too METAL!!!111!! for it's own good :D

000_1123.jpg

Edited by evilhippy

My neighbours are aware of my hobby, so I often take pics in my back garden. Also, living in the countryside, gun bags and outdoor clothing don't even raise an eyebrow round here. People often ask me what I'm shooting when I go to a skirmish. I should try and remember the hunting calendar perhaps ;) I'm sure people think I'm in the TA or something...

uksf002.jpg

Edited by doc_newstead
My neighbours are aware of my hobby, so I often take pics in my back garden. Also, living in the countryside, gun bags and outdoor clothing don't even raise an eyebrow round here. People often ask me what I'm shooting when I go to a skirmish. I should try and remember the hunting calendar perhaps ;) I'm sure people think I'm in the TA or something...

uksf002.jpg

whats the webbing you have there mate? It looks like Arktis NL rig or Advanced Chest rig?

me2fo.jpg

The side of my house tho. not my backyard as it looks fugly as hell cos its overgrown and been half strimmed (strimming, for any one who doesn't undersatnd, like a mower on a pole)

You can see my small vest on a large person (and yes that gun is a socom!)

• 3 weeks later...