Backyard Posing

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just some pics of 80-85% complete USMC MFR impression. Just need a helmet, proper utility bag(as in surplus NVG bag), a cover for the helmet, then a balaclava and either goggles or glasses, and wallah! Done. Also, sorry about the loose straps. Was posing, not 'softing, forgot to tie 'em up. Its a little cols outside, hence the rosy cheeks, and the turtle neck esque collar on the blouse would make anyone look fat. Even me, a person who is far from it. BTW, nice pictures everyone. Everything looks fantastic.

P1010008.jpg

P1010001.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010014.jpg

These are the best photos I can find (the others are real photo's, of which I can't find any way to get onto my computer).

They show my loadout minus the holsters and a few pouches (they were taken a while ago), and my bayonet fell off, and it was a very hot day, so I had no jacket on or black woolie (as I usually would). And it was after very little sleep, which is why my eyes look so bad.

And I've had a haircut since then ;).

Anyway:

*More in next post*

post-2440-1130071168_thumb.jpg

post-2440-1130071232_thumb.jpg

post-2440-1130071288_thumb.jpg

No, those scary romanian popdudes behind the song "Dragostea Din Tei"

Oh, those chavs(Brits, please correct me if I am using this term incorrectly) that made that "Yuma Yei" song that fat danced too on his web cam? I'm gonna have to kill that picture with fire if that is the case. :(

Ah hah! Were you referring to this musical group of Sallys?

Edited by M1911A2 guy

yay; golden pattern Tiger-Camo.

Was issued also as alternative to regular Tigerstripe during the 1960`s for Special Forces Personell. At all it was unpopular, because it`s not "as good as" the regular (green) Tigerstripe for woodland/Jungle Environment.

Its a reproduction; payed only about 15Pounds on Ebay.

Original Trousers (Goldan pattern is freakin rare ! ) would be at least 8x more expensive.

Vietnam loadouts ain't bad... Does anyone know if the specops guys used chicom style chestrigs or just issue LBE stuff?

TBH I just use what works, and current generation stuff works best. :) Why go for canvas and leather stuff when you have access to 1000D Cordura? It's like taking a 386 computer over a 4ghz tower.

It's more for reenactment than having the best of the best. A better example would be if you choose an old Pacman Arcade Machine over your 4ghz tower.

[btw, this was based off the old RHKP SDU type loadout rather than anything else]

Hell; I don`t like Law-Enforcement Displays. I seriously HATE them.

But sometimes, someone comes up with an Outfit like your`s.

Congratulation - I am impressed and I would even be a little scared if you mess with me in close quaters battle wearing that Mask.

How stable is that Mask `? Can it take direct hits ?!

In short words/letters: I think thats a cool outfit, sir.

Hell; I don`t like Law-Enforcement Displays. I seriously HATE them.

But sometimes, someone comes up with an Outfit like your`s.

Congratulation - I am impressed and I would even be a little scared if you mess with me in close quaters battle wearing that Mask.

How stable is that Mask `? Can it take direct hits ?!

In short words/letters: I think thats a cool outfit, sir.

Im still at a loss as to describe how cool that look is. One of the best i've seen on these forums. Oooooh theres an idea... Arnies "what am de best gear?" awards.