Splinter Cell

Butter18c

While we're on the subject of Under Armour and stealthyness, if anyone's completed MGS3 (I realise it's slightly off topic but bear with me, it has relevance) and seen the ending film where Snake is sat in the chair smoking a cigar without his camouflage top on, you'll see he is wearing some sort of body vest thing - is this Under Armour? It goes down to his wrists (I assume), and his hands are covered by gloves with the thumb, index and middle fingers cut off.

So, would what Snake wears in MGS3 be similar to what Sam wears in Splinter Cell? The Under Armoury type stuff?

If you use Scotch tape you can make the lenses foggy so the light is all hazy and diffuse...I'm pretty sure Sam CAN be seen in thermal imaging gear. YOU can see him when you use the ThIm goggles!!! His suit is covered with sensors that detect the light levels and determine how "visible" he is to others nearby.

Its a pity there isnt an FN2000 conversion kit yet...OR a FN P90 GBB!!!

wow, thats amazing, i nvr thot about wearing under armor for my gear. I have black and blue under armor for baseball, thats meant for the heat here in Arizona, so its not really that hot. A vest tightly fitted over that, with pants would look pretty cool!

You'll want to wear powerstretch bottoms and a powerdry top. designed for climbing/biking it's quiet and doesn't rustle, if you pump for powershield it's waterproof and windproof too.

why you'd not wear under armor is a mystery. i get pretty warm when i'm skirminging so anything to wick the sweat out is a good thing for me!

coming from mountaineering, airsoft clothing's not great for looking after you. good thing is, a lot of climbing base layers come in black or OG.

a

Archived