New iPod Revealed!

HEaT

Quite frankly they're built on obsolete components. Sound quality and battery life wise they come nowhere near the Creatives (which are cheaper and better performers in about every respect.).

And then there's the silly feature factor of the iPod Shuffle. Yeah, I reaally want an MP3 player on permanent track randomization now don't I :P

But hey so long as it's trendy people will keep buying it and Apple will keep pouring more money into the advertising campaign.

The reason they are advertising so much is because they have a VERY big overstock of Ipods. They made too many, too fast, flooding the market. People bought them, and now no body is buying them. So apple has an overstock of Ipods that they are trying to get rid of so they won't loose all that money due to making the excess ipods and the storage space needed too house them..

~P

The reason they are advertising so much is because they have a VERY big overstock of Ipods. They made too many, too fast, flooding the market. People bought them, and now no body is buying them. So apple has an overstock of Ipods that they are trying to get rid of so they won't loose all that money due to making the excess ipods and the storage space needed too house them..

~P

WHAT.IS.In.The.The.Video

"Give me what I want and I'll go Away" - guess the reference

An advert for the 'iPod Flea', a super-small iPod, and all it's stupid accessories.

Rep me for that later ;)

Cheers mate, err you want +1 or -1? :D

Wow, did you research?

LMAO, HaVoC, you shouldn't have told him, it was funny!

I hate you.

No really.

why, p'm and I'll see if there is anything I can do that might of offended you, really, apart from that, becuase If you can't see the non-seriousness of that your probobly sulking from a real world event that has put you in bad mood,. just me guessing...

why, p'm and I'll see if there is anything I can do that might of offended you, really, apart from that, becuase If you can't see the non-seriousness of that your probobly sulking from a real world event that has put you in  bad mood,. just me guessing...

ok, dont take it personally

for instance:

If JoeKing meant it, everytime he told someone that he hated them, really, he's be the most unsociable ###### in the history of the world.

EDIT:

Quote Havoc in rep point reply:

You lot are so gullible

*Asks for Reps*

*Gets buried under pile*

Fine, in 24 hours your reppage goes backwards one :P

Wopnder if it'd work for me:

"Could I have a Rep please? Any kind'll do"

Doh :(

Archived