MAG brand "90rnd" MP5 Midcaps

First impressions: When I first opened the box I thought they looked identical to Star 30rnd mags. Upon further inspection I noticed a few minor differences. First of all the follower does not travel far enough or is not long enough to feed the last 2 rounds in a mag. This can be an issue is telling which mags are loaded and which are empties. second difference is that the access to the spring is threw a pinned in plate rather than a threaded cap. I was curious so I scraped a bit of the black off of a lower edge of the mag and it is even made out of the same gray plastic as the start "real caps".

Testing: I grabbed my speed loader and started filling mags up. The first one I loaded accepted the bb's smoothly but with a little resistance (good tension on the spring, not friction). I counted the rounds and actually got 110 round into the mag. I dropped it into my TM MP5K (which has NEVER has a missfeed so I deemed worthy of this test) and fired 10 rounds on single fire. Good so far. I flipped the selector over to full and let loose a steady stream of white plastic. Not a since missfeed. YAY! I ejected the mag when it ran dry and looked, there where 2 rounds still in the mag from where the follower doesn't meet up with the port. Not bad, no mag jams. Still annoying, but it can be worked around. I loaded 3 more mags and let plastic fly. All 3 has mag jams on the last 3-5 rounds. I sprayed them down with silicone and reloaded them. Not a single mag jam. I think I may have found a winner!