The Party Pad is well and truly BACK!

Sledge

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, that's better. In case you're interested, it was a fairly noisy one with little odour. Quite satisfying.

Please feel free to use this thread to let us know when you're nipping down the shops, going to the loo, getting some crisps, or even just looking away from the monitor for a moment. Let's build a complete minute-to-minute file on what every Arnie's member is doing!

:zorro:

I am busy trying to catch the gas from Sledges gas, so I can use it for my evil badger deeds :)

!!!!!!1111 Beware the power of Sledge fart, for if it falls into the wrong hands, the entire world will blow up !

I might actually be offline for DAYS, going back to my house and - for some reason - I am the only person that seems to be capable of paying bills, hence Internet is off and people have to wait for me to fix it.

Here, let me be offline for you :) I can cut your grass aswell :)

I'm watching TV and scratching something in my eyebrow. I'm also waiting for my UTG 870 to come, and pushing little buttons with symbols on this fancy black plastic doohicky.

Archived