Calling all counterstrike fans

wildstallion

This is just a crazy idea I have, if I was to win the lottery I would actually construct in perfect scale and accuracy, copies of maps from counterstrike in real life. Only counterstrike weopons would be allowed and counterstrike dress code.

Do you think Im nuts? would anyone else do this? I could call it counterstrike land or counterstrike world and charge a fortune for visits :)

This is just a crazy idea I have, if I was to win the lottery I would actually construct in perfect scale and accuracy perfect copies of maps from counterstrike in real life.  Only counterstrike weopons would be allowed and counterstrike dress code.

Do you think Im nuts? would anyone else do this? I could call it counterstrike land or counterstrike world and charge a fortune for visits :)

Why on earth was it moved seems like general airsoft discussion to me? :blink:

oo ok. ya thatd kick *albatross* then, just dont charge a fortune  :mellow:

Sadly I think you would need to charge a fortune as the cost of the site construction would be fairly high. Of course I suppose I could re-morgage my home. Then buy some land integrate my new home onto it, and also build the cs map around it that could be done?

Hmm which map I wonder? :rolleyes:

do you know what would be a cool map??? fy_iceworld...and you lay all the guns down and you have to pick it up when the game starts....i'd like to play in a map like de_rats...but what if someone is crazy enough to jump off from one floor to another thinking they will just lose 50 HP and they end up in a body bag??

yea go for it, everyone will run around 'OMG f4g n00b, j00 h45 teh aimbotz0r' and bunny hopping, better get my moonshoes out.

ROFL so true. Any game that almost single-handedly invented 1337-5p33k should burn in hell, and shouldn't be allowed to contaminate airsoft.

Then again, maybe that's just me... :P

Hehe - can we all paint ourselves red and blue too, to simulate whatever those random easy-spotter mod things are? :P

Havoc what the hell is "1337-5p33k " I have been playing cs snice early alpha and never heard of it, is it a map?

I really think Dust would make a blinding map for sure I I dont think you could possinly slate it.

CS is just a game not mil-sim, go for SWAT 3 if you want that. As for maps you all under rate cs_assault! A life size version of Italy would also rule, basicaly create a large industrial site with sky crapers, and then next to it create a life size italian village with ancient achiteture a radio the size of a man and lots of crates!

You would have to spend half your budget on Bleendin Crates! There are at least 20 per level, sometimes ranging up to 42 crates of different sizes and colour, and you question what a large military crate covered by a tarpaulin is doing in the middle of an ancient italian casa!

Xander

DOD, SWAT 3, Rainbow 6 (and spawnings) Battlefield 2 and the....

Fallout series

Are the true kings of games.

Did i mention the Fallout games? Yes FALLOUT 1, 2 and Tactics... mabe a 3 soon?

Yes Fallout indeed, who else thinks it is the most thoughtful and somehow 'real' games ever played, yet still maintains the simple view of playing.

I digress (as per usual, and use very bad grammar)

Fallout 2, one of the greatest rpgs ever. Only beaten by Baldur's Gate 2. Raven Shield is my choice at the moment for that kinda thing.

Where were we, oh yes

assault was my favourite map until I stopped playing, not enough realism for me really.

An airsoft version could rock, but a ban on leet and the like would be needed

edit for off topicness

Yea its just a fun blast for me. I dont care for doing Mil-Sim on the computer, i spend that time staring at gun internals and trying to do as many things as possible to a gun before firing it so i can hear loooads of clicky noises... e.g. Remove mag, click on saftey, try to cock, unlock saftey, add magazine slowly, ajust windage, pull back the hammer, cock the gun then shoot... the result? A small plasticy click as the springer dry fires.

MAN am i wierd, and often very bored :lol:!

This is just a crazy idea I have, if I was to win the lottery I would actually construct in perfect scale and accuracy, copies of maps from counterstrike in real life.  Only counterstrike weopons would be allowed and counterstrike dress code.

Why on earth was it moved seems like general airsoft discussion to me?  :blink:

You wanna know why it was moved? It involves the word 'CounterStrike'. :angry:

Hmm... Assault would be nice, De_Dust2 wouldn't be too hard to do (relatively speaking)... But the best i reckon would be one of those awp maps... As in, we're all a long way away from each oher, and there are random bits of cover. But I guess in airsoft we'd have to be a bit closer for it to work... (Airsoft's range doesn't really compare to real "Scouts" or "Awps".

However, yes, I agree, CS was over in 2001 (that was still a couple of years after release....)

Nick

Archived