Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DJSMITH

% of total forum posts?

Total Cumulative Posts 301,122

( 970.4 posts per day / 100.83% of total forum posts )

that's Crazy Harry's statistics... i thought it was impossible for a forum to have over 100% of its posts counted :D

Basically all the mods have stupidly high post counts (part of an attempt to stop Havoc spamming.)

Because the post counts were added artificially, they don't actually exist, hence how they count as over 100% because the forum atually has lest posts registered than the post count says.

He must have had off-topic posts that were deleted, so they didn't count in the first place, and then.... :blink:

One of the things we can do if necessary is alter someone's post count. If a user is spamming just to gain post-count, we can reset their count to zero, or in severe cases set a negative value. The user in question had his post count set to a negative value by Arnie after spamming and insulting behaviour. ;)

[edited by Arnie - please post in English (not Finnish)]

:rofl: He tells people to throw away their gun internals :lol:.

But wouldn't that just make their resolve that much more to get their post count up?

~P

If it does, their post count can easily be blasted down to -32,000, or their posting ability can be disabled, or their posts can be set to be previewed by moderators before they become visible, or they can be suspended, or they can be banned, or....

Well, I guess you get the idea ;)

Basically, not a problem we really need to worry about as there are a fair few weapons in the arsenal :busted_blue:

If it does, their post count can easily be blasted down to -32,000, or their posting ability can be disabled, or their posts can be set to be previewed by moderators before they become visible, or they can be suspended, or they can be banned, or....

Well, I guess you get the idea ;)

Basically, not a problem we really need to worry about as there are a fair few weapons in the arsenal  :busted_blue:

HA! Ok, well I now know not to mess with you guys. Not that I ever would.

~P

You should see arnies post count. Check it out! he has something like 180 % of all the posts... or something equaly mad :D

I thought that maybe he transfered the post count from the old forums, and kept adding to it, but I dunno.

Well, I can tell you that R22 has something around 2,000-3,000 posts.

Just open up a moderators profile, click on see memebers posts.

Count how many pages it is. I think there are 25 posts per page. Multiply the number of pages by 25 and then look at the last page and see how many posts are on it and then add that too it.

~P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.