One of the things we can do if necessary is alter someone's post count. If a user is spamming just to gain post-count, we can reset their count to zero, or in severe cases set a negative value. The user in question had his post count set to a negative value by Arnie after spamming and insulting behaviour. ;)

But wouldn't that just make their resolve that much more to get their post count up?

~P

If it does, their post count can easily be blasted down to -32,000, or their posting ability can be disabled, or their posts can be set to be previewed by moderators before they become visible, or they can be suspended, or they can be banned, or....

Well, I guess you get the idea ;)

Basically, not a problem we really need to worry about as there are a fair few weapons in the arsenal :busted_blue:

If it does, their post count can easily be blasted down to -32,000, or their posting ability can be disabled, or their posts can be set to be previewed by moderators before they become visible, or they can be suspended, or they can be banned, or....

Well, I guess you get the idea ;)

Basically, not a problem we really need to worry about as there are a fair few weapons in the arsenal  :busted_blue:

HA! Ok, well I now know not to mess with you guys. Not that I ever would.

~P

You should see arnies post count. Check it out! he has something like 180 % of all the posts... or something equaly mad :D

I thought that maybe he transfered the post count from the old forums, and kept adding to it, but I dunno.

Well, I can tell you that R22 has something around 2,000-3,000 posts.

Just open up a moderators profile, click on see memebers posts.

Count how many pages it is. I think there are 25 posts per page. Multiply the number of pages by 25 and then look at the last page and see how many posts are on it and then add that too it.

~P