DoD help!

enzo100

Hey guys umm this sounds awfully pathetic especially coming from a guy who is acomputer wiz, builds computers, and owns an alienware but I have a problem. After hearing everything great about it (its been out for eva) I finally got Day Of Defeat and when I start the game it just says cannot display this video mode and I cant see the menu to fix this. What do I do?

I have COD, and i never play it, DOD is way better and way more realistic in my opinion, COD is more Unreal or Quakish. as far as action

Hahahahahha, they are both like that. Gotta love the 5-7 shots from the M1 carbine to kill someone in DoD and 2 or 3 shots from it in CoD.

Niether of them are realistic at all.

Hahahahahha, they are both like that. Gotta love the 5-7 shots from the M1 carbine to kill someone in DoD and 2 or 3 shots from it in CoD.

Niether of them are realistic at all.

Obviosuly you guys havent played sine the update, its 1-2 form the garand. And the game engine is way more realistic than COD

Honestly, if you got shot, you'd probably go down and stop walking regardless of what you were shot by just from the sheer fact that a foreign object penetrated your body.* Games would be so unbalanced if it took the same amount of shots from a weapon that could spew bullets to one that could fire after seconds of delay.

With CoD, I'd prefer the fact that I could use iron sights for better accuracy than running around the corner with a kar. I'd like to try it out sometime.

*Doesn't mean that one shot and they're dead, but they're most likely incapacitated enough to not continue charging me with an SMG running circles in a house.

Archived