Airsoft bomb

Lord Jebus

I had an Idea while looking therough that thread involving Bicarb. of soda and vinagar and I thought that would be a great Idea for launching bbs in a mortor or bomb (I had a great science project day in my old school, Involved making things to blow up with film canisters with above mix... ;) ), Anywho I have now procured an old modem board, An exercise computer panel that has a timer and a headphone jack which plugs into the modem, and I am going to attach two film canisters to a clear spot in the modem, I am also going to attach and glue with a glue gun two eyedroppers to the film canisters so that you fill the canisters with little bit of vinigar, suck it up in the eye droppers, pour some bicarb in and put a little bundle of about 20-40 cheapo bbs wraping cheap tissue paper above the bicarbonate of soda then put the lid on so you end up with this:

Lid \/

-|---------------|-

~|BBs BBs BB|

~|BBs BBs BB|

~|Gap gap 0 |

~|Bicarbinate |

~|Bicarbinate |

~|bicarb EYE-DROPPER----------

~|__________|

So you set the bomb, press the eyedropper squidgy thingy (techy terms :rolleyes: ) And run, and the bbs get scattered every where..

I should have a working prototype by monday/tuesday (I have to get the canisters and eyedroppers....) And then I will post pics...

And now with added russian writing for that touch of mercenarys!!!!!!!....?

I did... it still has something of a homemadeness to it.

How does one chrono such a device?

Sorry, the idea just sounds silly to me.

Its not for eliminations, Its for effects, altho the the chrono quetion is quite good, I guess you would have to base it on distance and weight as there is no hop up, so the fps guide should be enough so long as you keep the same amounts each time.....

Aka You fire it and it goes 12 feet with a .12 so Its a low fps.....

Archived