SAS CRW kit

Diemaco

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would +1 you again but I can't as I did already in the past 24 hours, Its a shame that you, me and Enzo live far away from each other, we could form a team of young uns. Read Airsoft International, there is a section called Young Guns which is written by a teen, it tells all about kit that suits us young uns and is trying to promate airsoft for under 16s

I would +1 you again but I can't as I did already in the past 24 hours, Its a shame that you, me and Enzo live far away from each other, we could form a team of young uns. Read Airsoft International, there is a section called Young Guns which is written by a teen, it tells all about kit that suits us young uns and is trying to promate airsoft for under 16s

lol

It's the first issue of the ma so it just introduces all the writers but it basically says chest mounted stuff and small AEGs such as P90s and MP5s and M4s with the stockslid in, Jamster are you a teen, I need to know you eill find out when you answer, to +1 me you just press + underneath the word reputation on my profile

I dont know whats going on in here but if you guys would like to know about how to make a SAS CRW setup (no exactly) but you can certain get VERY VERY close. I did the same cept i sold it for a good amount of $. First of all you gotta get a Either Modular vest or body armour, it depends what you portray by thorugh pictures for me i did from the video of SAS. Think of something like the Safariland LAPD SWAT vest, something around that. Then you need the "noddy" suit which has 2 slip in areas for your ID CARD. I when i went to do my setup, i spent $40 bucks from a DVD show in the UK of course called Ultimate Force, iono if you guys have seen it but its pretty good for a SAS show. They used REd cards w/ unit numbers. I got my suit in both Black and Dark Blue. In fact i do not know rahter SAS use black and/or dark blue so i got both. Mine wasnt nomex because getting the real thing was VERY RARE and most cases expensive. I got 2 of them at www.airsoftclub.com and they have the HOOD and slip in covers for your RED CARD TAG. Of course MP5 and HI browning wasnt the issue but since the HP was hard to get, i got the P226 which is an issused pistol in the SAS. Next is the gask mask. S-10 to be exact w/ tinted lens. I believe the hardest of all to get out of this setup is the tinted outserts for the S-10. took me about a good 1 and a half to get one. I got mine on EBAY from this guy would happened to have a lot. i dont know about him anymore and i wish i havent sold my SAS loadout because i portrayed it from a real SAS training video from the Steriling Service. The tinted outserts was indeed expensive about bidding up to $140 for a pair. Also i had the s-10 nomex balclave.

Through all of this gear, i have to say that it was extremely kool to have and mostly fun to wear and use in CQB games. Only bad things are 1. it is expensive for ONE setup. Grandtotal for me was about $1500+. 2. was the endurance of waiting for the right time to get the tinted outserts. Even though our team had homemade (SAFE) flashbangs that aucally was 4-5 times brighter than a Cannon camera flash, the outserts worked Flawlessly in putting out the flashes to the eyes and you can clearly see through them in low light.

Just a helping hand if anyone wants to know more on gear and stuff and where to purchuse things PM me or contact me on AIM or EMAIL.

email: Snoopychocool@yahoo.com

AIM: HuntersOfGunmen

also if you wanted to see tha movie i was talking about here is the URL : http://www.sasrogues.co.uk/Downloads/Video...isterRescue.ram

yeah, but the p226 and the glock fire the same round, the glock has a higher mag capacity, the glock is always safe (because of the trigger safety) and both practically never jam. So why the p226?

and i wouldn't really expect the usps. Hps were used a lot in the '80s-'90s and i really do think that the mp5 is much better than the g36 (i dislike g36s very much)

First off, the g36 serves a totally different purpose than the MP5, so for urban the MP5 may make more sense, but if the attack is outside in a wooded area, a G36 would have deffinate advantages (like range and accuracy) over the MP5. But remember this is the Real Steel world.

More importantly, the Sig and the Glock are completely different. Admittedly, they do use the same round, but in the real steel world, the sig is much more reliable (despite "glock trial" marketing propaganda) and more accurate, not to mention built of higher quality materials (and it has the exact same safety as the glock, but it is internal, not external... the trigger has to be pulled for the firing pin to unlock). It is a far higher quality gun. Sig has a much higher reputation with most (not all) law enforcement officers. And tactical teams do NOT chose a weapon based on capacity (as we can tell by the USMC ditching the 15rd M9 for the 8rd 1911), but rather on reliability and practicality.

Furthermore, and most importanly, the Glock's sights are rumored not to line up as well/quickly as a sig. Having a real sig and an airsoft glock, I happen to know that the sig lines up faster, at least with my body-type.

That's my 2 cents

Aaron

The men in black use 20 round mags for the SIG. SIG have developed a new BG handgun The SAS may use it, it is called the P229 SAS which fires the 40 S&W round, it has anti snag sights and all that stuff. find it here.

I really don't see how this is associated with the SAS. Sig Anti Snag. SAS. Sig's usually quick to trumpet any association with special forces, but this is simply a compact .40 for LE, which makes sense since Sig was submitting the 229 for the Homeland Security pistol trials.

Thanks, BigAl. I was feeling bad about arguing with you to no end over the Beretta naming issue. I even called a friend still in the service to try to find out if I was being a complete twit. Being the guy who qualified me on the M9, I figured he'd have the answer. Instead he just laughed at me for arguing the issue and pointed out that debating what the Italians would call something is silly, especially since they don't have to apply reason at a 500 year old arms manufacturer. In short, I found that the M92 is perfectly valid, just so long as it isn't refering to the M9. Live and learn. Thanks for the good debate and getting to the answer.

Take care.

G36 is in the stage of the first step with the SAS. As for MP5s of course its used in the CQB area because the "compactness" of the body and also the high rate of fire. Also with MP5s they can go through people like a 556 would. BUT back to the airsoft topic, SAS mainly use Mp5's Diemacios HP P226 and 228's. For SAS close in protection, they may choose different pistols or sub-machine guns.

Archived