Marui Hi-capa 5.1

Ust wanna say congrats to arnie to finally get the site back online again:)

I just bought 1 and this is my first marui. Most of the airsoft i own are WA 1911s. It has a very nice finish, has a nice loud "poppin" sound at every single shot. However the hammer is the one i most dislike, the finish of the hammer

is simply ugly. After field stripping the gun, I found that many of the parts of the gun isn't exactly "correct" or authentic like WA. But over all the gun is awesome!!

i got one about a week ago, its great, really nicley made, even the rail is easy to put on. Yeah the hammer is a bit poor but i can forgive that. My only critisism is that the hard kick isnt a patch on the DE hardkick. But its still shoots great and a 31 round mag great!

i've heard almost no bad things about this GBB. The only "bad" things i've heard is the finish of the gun (it just can't compare to a WA gun) and also the kick is a tad lame. BUT, if the quality will be the same on the P226 i definetly will buy one.

I've heard reports that Mauri tried to make the capa more of a competition accuracy gun. to do this they had to take away from realistic parts and work on parts that would make the gun more functional for shooters who take aim and dont just spray. Already I have seen this gun at two airsoft competition matches. My uncle just bought one and he loves it. He agress though that the realism as far as styling goes isnt as good as Western Arms. I'm hoping that he will let me shoot it next time I come over. Enjoy ur new TM.

-EnZo-

I own 3 WA 1911, one of them is the new system (Para HRT), comparing the CAPA to WA the finish is quite superb. No complaint there. However the weight makes a difference. It made the gun feel 'toyish'. When cycling the slide manually I found it not as satisfying comparing to the WA I own. When firing it however it felt good and strong....at least thats good enough for me.

Archived