xRAZERx

AQMS

I bought some kit of this guy on wannabe forums its now been two weeks and he keeps says he will send me the tracking number and never does I think there is a few people in the same bout I am.

The reason I have posted on ASCUK about this is it looks like he is selling to people on here and if I was you I would hold off with the deal for now

Cheers

Theo

On Monday 4th July I swapped this Scope for this Proud Weesatch.

He recieved the Scope on Tuesday 5th July (I sent it by Special Delivery).

He told me he had posted the Weesatch on the 5th.

I didn't hear anything from him until the following Monday (11th).

He said the Weesatch had been returned to him as the packaging had been damaged by a sorting machine.

He told me he was going to send it again that very day, 11th July.

I still have not recieved the Weesatch.

Now after a little investigation and info provided by a friend of mine I have the following information :

1. He is a Police Officer from Manchester.

2. After the terrible incidents in London on 7th July all Police Forces were put on high alert. Meaning Officers not due on shift or on holiday were called to duty.

(This info was supplied by my earlier mentioned friend who is a Police Officer)

Point 2 may account for him lack of activity on the forums etc.

But it doesn't explain how an item posted on a Monday still hasn't arrived by Saturday, 5 days later.

Again, I now understand your lack of activity on the forums in light of the current situation.

Ellis, please get in touch with us as soon as possible so we can resolve these outstanding issues.

Stuart.

PS - Remember, I know where you live! ;)

As I have told you all you will have your items by Tuesday at the latest. Even if it means I have to bring them round myself.

If you wish to know why the delays have happened please feel free to PM me and I will let you know but I do not wish to talk about it on an open forum.

Cheers,

xRx.

all we wanted to know was when we were going to get our gear ,i would not have been bothered if you told me it was going to be here in 3 weeks or 4 weeks ,but you did not let us know, anyhow the main point is that the gear is going to be with us on tues @the latest

thanks for the reply

robb

Dude if I could have told you then I would have. Sadly circumstances of late have meant that getting home recently have been very hard and even getting to a net connection harder. I know it's no excuse and you'll all get something extra with your packages when you get them.

As I have told you all you will have your items by Tuesday at the latest. Even if it means I have to bring them round myself.

If you wish to know why the delays have happened please feel free to PM me and I will let you know but I do not wish to talk about it on an open forum.

Cheers,

xRx.

So this msg you sent on the 14th was a lie, you did not send the gear?

Yeah mate will do (it'll have to be tonight though as I don't have the tracking numbers on me)

please clarify this?

Does this look familiar?

Oh, and I hope no one thinks I'm saying this just because I've met xRAZERx a few times, but: maybe a SERVING POLICE OFFICER could be having a few problems during the biggest terror alert in about 25 years?

:zorro:

He sent me a pm saying that it was sent on the 14th and a tracking number was to follow

Then no contact he has since pmed me and said that he got me mixed up with someone else, but if he thought I was someone else why was the wrong tracking number not sent to me?

I would rather he said he ran off with my cash than lie to me it looks like it will be with me tomorrow

He sent me a pm saying that it was sent on the 14th and a tracking number was to follow

Then no contact he has since pmed me and said that he got me mixed up with someone else, but if he thought I was someone else why was the wrong tracking number not sent to me?

I would rather he said he ran off with my cash than lie to me it looks like it will be with me tomorrow

Dude..he`s a busy guy. I know him!, he`s 100% trustworthy. Just give him time

What I am getting at is if he was busy why not tell me that? instead of saying he posted it when he had not I work nights most of the time so I have to stop up and wait for mail I don't like to do that if I don't have to I need my beauty sleep

Slight problem is, he might have had difficulty telling you about any delays.

He's had...problems...getting home recently, where his internet connection resides, and I suspect he's too busy to browse airsoft forums at work, not to mention it's probably against Police regulations to do so on duty on their computers...

Dude if I could have told you then I would have. Sadly circumstances of late have meant that getting home recently have been very hard and even getting to a net connection harder. I know it's no excuse and you'll all get something extra with your packages when you get them.

Give the guy a break, I am an officer with Kent Police (SC) and I can confirm that all active officers have been put on extra duties/overtime since the 7/7.

All use of Police computers is logged (INTRANET as its called) and you cannot browse the internet on them!

I am sure he is aware of the trouble he would be in if it came to the attention of his superiors that he had been involved in unscrupulus activities.

i am currently waiting for him to send me some SIG mags.

i trust the guy 100%, dealt with him in cash too.

i understand he may be having some troubles as of late.

i do not mind that things could possibly be a tad late.

have faith!!!

things will get to you

PM him if you are that worried.

im sure half the forums will vouch for the guy.

people seem to be missing the point its that fact that he said he had posted it when he had not

I don't mind waiting for things what I don't like is being lied to end of story

I have now got my items but I would never deal with xRAZERx again I have got no time for lies this will be the last thing I say about it.

HaVoC cheers for your help on sorting this out if your ever down woking way (www.ambushwargames.com) consider it a free day

Theo

Archived