Suggestion about the pictures forum...

I've noticed that lately there is more discussion in the pictures threads than pictures. So I have a suggestion. Why not make a seperate forum for the discussion, so you have 1 for pictures only threads, and another for the discussion.

So for instance, in the pictures only forum, you have the "Armalite Pictures" thread. Then, in the Pictures Discussion only forum, you have "Armalite Pictures Discussion" where, obviously, all the discussion goes.

If your like me, you go to the pictures threads to see all the cool guns everyone has, but all the pages of discussion gets in the way. So thats just my suggestion. Hope it will help a little :)

I think it would be best to make a thread/gallery fusion type of thing where people can link/upload their pictures and the opinions can be stated in an advanced comments system.

My problem is just that I have to browse through all this ###### for seing the pics, having a gallery where you can click through the pics without having to look at the comments would be far more timesaving.

Just put the pic on top, the comments below it, and for seeing the next posted pic just make a simple next button above/next to the picture. This way, one would only have to use the scroll wheel when interrested in a certain pic ;) (Yeah, basically like the current gallery just with image linking and perhaps a bit less clicky clicky and more text format options :P)

Besides, we all wouldnt look so darn ridiculous anymore. Pictures of your pool, rides and whatever in the airsoft discussion forum..ah yeah, what an impression does this give...

I agree. Delving though irrelevant comments to search for one pictures is quite annoying. It was the hosting and bandwidth that destroyed the old gallery. With the new forum system, people are either forced to host their own pictures or upload just a few to share. I would agree that a system where comments can be made seperately in a different section would be a good idea.

This could use a home in Site Suggestions if it hasn't been done already.