Suggestion for the Pictures thread section...

I've noticed that lately there is more discussion in the pictures threads than pictures. So I have a suggestion. Why not make a seperate forum for the discussion, so you have 1 for pictures only threads, and another for the discussion.

So for instance, in the pictures only forum, you have the "Armalite Pictures" thread. Then, in the Pictures Discussion only forum, you have "Armalite Pictures Discussion" where, obviously, all the discussion goes.

If your like me, you go to the pictures threads to see all the cool guns everyone has, but all the pages of discussion gets in the way. So thats just my suggestion. Hope it will help a little

They already gave the bloody picture threads a forum of their own so they wouldn't clutter up the main forums.

Now you reckon there should be a seperate sub-forum to discuss the pictures in the picture forum?

What if somebody posts pictures in the comments-about-pictures forum?

Should we set up a pictures sub-forum in the comments-about-pictures forum?

But then, what would happen if somebody posted comments in that????

I suspect the universe would simply implode into an immeasurably dense singularity.

That would, at least, ensure that this idea gets no further.

Edited by Hissing Sid

Ummmm, yes.

I think what Sid is trying to say ( ;) ) is that the Pictures Sub-Forum is for pictures. When someone posts a photo of their favorite Armalite up, people are going to comment on it and ask questions. This is par for the course and not something we would want to squash. After all, if someone posted up a gun with a scope you have been looking for for ages, you would find it hard to resist asking where you could obtain one from yes?

However, a solution is at hand. If you are after no-nonsese pictures without the hassle of discussion, check out the gallery. You can search for just the photos you want or just browse through and look at the lot.

Hope that helps ;)

• 2 weeks later...

look rizzo ive noticed your post count getting up too

see im not being serious about it but rizzo when you post something like that it doesnt help at all BUT you could also say what im saying is doing the same thing but this is a one time thing

its kind of saying YOUR SPAMMING well guess what you just spammed too

end of my thoughts

Explaining something is not spam. Drew Lawson obviously didn't get my sarcasm, so i explained.

However, posting 'I noticed that too' is spam- it's as if you write down everything that comes into your head. If thats all you have to add to the thread then its best to try and include a remedy or another related observation aswell. Posting like that is a blatent postcount upper.

Not that i hold anything by post counts, but its a tad annoying. :)