Tactical gear for girls?!?!

ForeverAchild

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1- Ignore Rob15, he is a pervert.

2- Most tactical shops SHOULD have gear that works. Unless you're a midget you should have no problem at all finding a nice selection of tactical gear.

www.cheaperthandirt.com is a good source for cheap gear. www.Lightfighter.com has the biggest lineup of quality (AND EXPENSIVE!) tactical nylon you'll ever need, want, or desire.

www.redsoldier.com has Russian combat gear, should you decide to embrace the Rodina.

Hope that helps.

Yeah, Im really short, pretty skinny..(or so EVERY one says >.<) So, I really dont know where to go or anything at the moment. I would call up Chris to ask..But he just got in from work..SO he will be asleep. I was reading a forum just a bit ago. What is it that some guys get all hostile about..When a girl starts to like airsoft and they wanna play, but they are completely at a loss on what to do some times....And We ask questions..Why do they get all hostile?! :flamed: ggrrr it bothers me. At least these few people got that way. Gggrrr do they get intimidated or something *hehe*

I don't mind it at all. Now (please, no one take affense at this) I don't like the fact that women can be on the front lines of a real battle field, but I see no reason why they shouldn't be able to atleast play war (which is all airsoft is really).

I'm not sure why people get so hostile, but I guess I can see at times. If you are serious about playing, and not just a way to "find a guy/girl" then I see no reason not to play. I just don't like the girls (guys do it too, but talking from a guy stand point, guys don't do this to me at all, thankfully :) ) that join in just to flurt with all the guys. That ussually messes up the game or whatever it is. But, if you are actually playing to play the game and have a fun time imitating the military and whatever, then great! Play away!

Anyway, that was way off topic lol.

Lol. Yeah, well no. My boyfriend was talking about it when we first started going out. And it sounded like something I really wanted to do. Being since I'm a hyper, abnormal chick...(not really..lol) And we've been wanting to play airsoft together for a while now. so..yeah. :P I guess I could see where some guys come from now..Seeing that MOST of the human population of girls..are clones that want to flirt...oh well.. So..Have any good websites that i should check out? o.0

First of all how much cash are you willing to spend on this airsoft gun? Do you know what types you opponents might use?

Here are some suggestions:

$0.00 to $50.00- Hfc FBI issue .38 special Gas relolver ($49.99)

$50.00 to $100.00- KWA M9 gas blow back ($99.99)

$100.00 to $150.00- KWC CO2 Sigma ($129.99) or KWA Mac11 gas blow back ($129.99)

$150.00 to $200.00- KWA M93R II gas blow back ($159.99) or Tanaka Luger P08 6 inch (195.00)

hmmmm.... My sister is gettign into airsoft. shes a lil taller. Do you want an AEG assault rifle or Submachine gun or a pistol for your main weapon? lol

I would suggest getting an assault rifle or submachine gun.

How much money are you willing to spen on a gun? once you answer that i can help you alot better. lol

take care,

ZAX

Until you become a geardo, gears are really not that important. All you need is a BDU that suits your field, and a gun or two, and of course a pair of safety googles. You don't need a vest until you got more than 4 spare mags you want to take with you into battle. It's also easier to move around without all the extra gear.

People don't get hostile when girls play, in fact, I think most of us wouldn't be more happier if there are more girls on the field. People get hostile when newbies (boys or girls) asking silly questions without searching first.

Yeah, Im really short, pretty skinny..(or so EVERY one says >.<) So, I really dont know where to go or anything at the moment. I would call up Chris to ask..But he just got in from work..SO he will be asleep. I was reading a forum just a bit ago. What is it that some guys get all hostile about..When a girl starts to like airsoft and they wanna play, but they are completely at a loss on what to do some times....And We ask questions..Why do they  get all hostile?!  :flamed:  ggrrr it bothers me. At least these few people got that way. Gggrrr do they get intimidated or something *hehe*

Hi ForeverAchild, Don't worry about it from what i have seen of some of the guys who play the game, they are a "tad" insecure and get all stressed when a young lass FRAGS their *albatross*...

:rofl::rvbteam::P

I'm actually a slimmer build too, so I decided to sew myself a simple vest probably about a year ago. It works wonderfully with my g3 mags and even holds a camelback 2 liter pouch, but its not tall enough for me, and was dubbed the tactical corsette by my friends. I never wore it and it still has the sewing marker marks on it.

th_Eliza-12.jpg

th_Eliza-11.jpg

th_Eliza-09.jpg

I was going to trash it, but you can have it if you'd like. I've since bought a viper tacvest anyways.

Archived