Tactical gear for girls?!?!

ForeverAchild

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya, a chest rig is most likely your best bet, I'm only 5 feet tall, so I know how hard it is to find gear that'll fit. Another thing that I found worked are LBV's (load bearing vest). The US ones can be found at any good army navy store for around ohh $30, thats hom much I got mine for, and after adjusting it, it fit me well. Hope it helps!

Wow....I didn't know my g/f started a topic. :blink: Anyways, I have a TT MAV, but they don't adjust small enough for her. I wear it on the smallest size and shes quite smaller than I. I ordered a TT Plate Carrier, so we'll see how good it fits her. When it comes in I'll post some pics up of it on her. (as long as Rob15 stays out of the thread) LOL.

As far as a gun, I'm gonna give her my ICS CAR97. I have tuition reembursement and backpay ( <_< stupid UPS) all coming in about 3 weeks, so I'm ordered a CA M249. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hmm...pics of her with a SAW.....that could get good. :P

You shouldnt have much problem with finding a small enough vest/harness whatever, the only problem I can imagine if you are *ahem* large chested and they do not sit properly

If that is the case simply get some of us silly males to carry your magazines >.>

i reckon a tt plate carrier will still be too big for her.

even the comparatively smaller blackhawk platecarrier might be too big.

i suggest, as others have said, a chest rig of somesort - it'll probably frop enough to look more like a vest than a chest rig on her.

or maybe plain old alice - i seem to remember it being very adjustable in terms of sizes..

and agin, as others have said, deciding on a gun first would be the step towards deciding what your carrying needs are.

i would imagine that most, if not all, types of assault vests may well be out of the question.. - just too long and wide..

any pics?

:D

1- Ignore Rob15, he is a pervert.

2- Most tactical shops SHOULD have gear that works. Unless you're a midget you should have no problem at all finding a nice selection of tactical gear.

www.cheaperthandirt.com is a good source for cheap gear. www.Lightfighter.com has the biggest lineup of quality (AND EXPENSIVE!) tactical nylon you'll ever need, want, or desire.

www.redsoldier.com has Russian combat gear, should you decide to embrace the Rodina.

Hope that helps.

WTF, yes it is true but i can't be botherd to waste my time with girls on here :P:P

Ya, a chest rig is most likely your best bet, I'm only 5 feet tall, so I know how hard it is to find gear that'll fit. Another thing that I found worked are LBV's (load bearing vest). The US ones can be found at any good army navy store for around ohh $30, thats hom much I got mine for, and after adjusting it, it fit me well. Hope it helps!

i was just thinking call crandall13 :P. O and crandall you are now not arnies shortest member

I find chest rigs very cumbersome at 5'7,(sudden thought they might fit a p90 mag :unsure: ), the main problem i find is that they're design for APC troops so for long periods of sitting down rather than crawling on the ground they restrict movement of your arms a fairbit too i find. only speculating but they sound like a d*mn good way to break mags too

I would be inclined to go with a good tac belt dropleg pouch and holsterand as many indivudaul pouchs as you can fit on it rather than a vest/rig

Cheers

Mig

might wanna be careful.  Looks like you can see a little too much...

Not complaining of course, but I like your posting.  ANd I haven't been here too long, so I cant let you get banned YET.

I assume you refered to me? :lol: I should be safe since I didn't post that picture although I wish someone would post like that and let me take pictures. :lol:

a belt and one or two mag pouches ... thats all you need for a long while ... trust me :-)

(have played for about 5-6 years and still dont have a vest .... but i DO have a suit to play airsoft in;-) )

another idea is to get the strike systems vest (its cheap) and make 6 new holes in the back piece (if you need to make it fit tighter) ...

Kewl! I will keep that in mind. Chris said he was bringing his stuff along some time this week, mostly probably on Friday and he's gonna get some pics of me holding his gun and all ^_^ Jeeze *shivvers* I am really hyper. o.0...oh and chris, if ya read this any time soon...I have a retarded 14 year old living in texas...hitting on me -_-

Archived