Tactical gear for girls?!?!

ForeverAchild

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((ook, this is random..but..Yeah..))

The faint smell of sweat caugt in her nose, causing her to sneeze. D*** She looked up, no one around yet. She looked over to one of her companions. He was sitting..Well rather crouching behind a the remains of a building. They were waiting patiently for some one to pass. She listened carefully. Yeah, you could hear them walking. They were a bit to loud. She smiled darkly pulling her weapon closer to her body. ((Yeah, really random...o.0..dont know where it came from..*giggles*

Haha. Well, I was gonna suggest two things, which I think have already been covered in a small amount of detail:

1. A Belt - one that you can upgrade A LOT. If you wanna go simple with lots of attachables, then think about a PLCE job or you could go with a Viper belt (can't remember what it's called, but it's pretty new... good piece of kit).

2. A STRIKE BHI Vest - Quite expensive I think, cause BHI is good quality. Nonetheless you could make more holes to make it smaller/tighter if needed. Otherwise there's that eBay vest. Accompany it with some pouches and you'd be all good.

I suggest you make a list.... Start by listing all the things you NEED to carry on a vest/LBV/webbing/belt... then secondly (on the same list) all the stuff you want... then thirdly anything you may want to add in the future. Number it all. You might need Chris to help you out a bit if you're new to things. This way you can see how many items you NEED to carry i.e. the minimum... then add on as you need to. This way you can judge just how much load bearing equipment you need.

Hope that helps.

Yeah...I'm not drop dead georgious... :rolleyes:  though..Chris seems to think so. So It makes me happy

sorry to go off topic, but after seeing those pics i come to the conclusion that you are very attractive :)

and befor anyone says it that was not meant in a pervy way ;)

Get a normal old gear that guys use. It wont be too much different. Trust me, i've seen girls that play before wear guys tactical gear.

I'd suggest a G36C (Heh, people in Minnesota know i only suggest that gun), its nice, long and can be compact. The fake bullets in the mag add soooo much more decal. Get either a swat tactical vest

(i use this to play, but it dosnt slow down bbs any faster (Thinks back to game was at saturday and we were messin around in an open field. I guess calling hits dosnt cound anymore...) but no vest will really slow bbs. The other team was unloading on me in the back because i turned and didnt wanna take all the shots in my face. *Damn you rev, your nuts man, trying to shoot me within 5 feet with a gas pistol at 99* farenheight. I wasnt gonna let what kyle did happen again, then again those hay bails were great fun. And you said we could'nt move them :D )

ANYWAYS :P Or get a ranger set up, those load bearing vest suck IMO. The move around WAY too much, even with a belt, i feel to vonurable :P . And i tent not to wear BDU jackets, i wear short sleeves. It gets HOT up here, so the vest, and about 10-20 lbs pulling down turns to 50 lbs on a hot day.

Get what you feel is right.

And your first game, dont be like me and call richochets hits, then do something really stupid and get lite up BADLY <_< . Watch out for upgraded guns, and GBBs on hot days. I just got my skin torn a little from two GBB shots, other aeg shots did some of the same.

There are some tips, and ideas to think on. And you should buy from Cheaperthandirt.com Cheap prices, good service, and good products! The flecktarn they have is great (Only one guy on my german team wore it :rolleyes: but it was nice).

There ya go.

Gir

Youll probally want something like a vest for your first game. I have an ak47 and hicap (600 rnds) so i didnt need my vest. Watch your bare arms too, i have two welts about 7 inchs up from my wrist, and it feels like someone broke a 2x4 over it. They ack bad... My other arm has less bad ones. What i suggest first, get a BDU. Nice cover, and you can take the jacket off if you get too hot. I've had bad experiences with rip stop, when you crouch down, and then raise either of your legs, the crotch ripped on me. How embarassing, i wasnt the first guy to do it luckily.

I'd get cotten twill, works perfect, but it did rip on the seam small in the crotch again (When i have my legs flat on the ground, sitting on my boots, the move my right leg up to rest my arm on to get a steady shot, they rip <_< ). Just re-inforce them on the crotch.

Thats why you buy the real stuff, and not truspec ;) Goto a surplus and pick up a cheap BDU, and boonie hat. You can also find the same ###### on ebay for dirt cheap, along with the LBV I mentioned earlier which you can find for as cheap as 10bucks (enhanced LBV may be more).

Standard LBV (you can see that the pouches are vertical on the vest)

http://www.georgia-outfitters.com/images/gilbv.jpg

Enhanced LBV (as on this vest the pouches are at a slant, making it easier access to you're mags the backing is also a breathable mesh instead plain fabric like the standard version)

p_LBV-USA-E.jpg

Be sure to get the US Goverment Issue (USGI) model, better build quality and overall best material.

Archived