Tactical gear for girls?!?!

ForeverAchild

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<_< Is there a place where a girl can get tactical gear? I'm just wonderin .I'm new to the sport, but My Boyfriend has been playing Airsoft for god knows how long  :D  But I'm a smallish person..So..Yeah, I need to know if there is a place where I could get tactical gear..Lemme know THanks

uhhhh. Attach two mag pouchs to the boobie part of a bikini

It isnt...My dad came home last night..Quote:HIM: You didnt realize that i didnt come home with mom?:Unquote :Quote:ME:No I WAS ASLEEP!:UNquote OMg...that drives me crazy. it was what...1:30 in the morning...I was beat dead...And.....He's just blind! LMAO

uhhhh. Attach two mag pouchs to the boobie part of a bikini

Thats halarious..But..I dont like bikini's! lol.

Pics should be up soon. The plate carrier will be here on Friday.

I'm also building a HK21, to be completed for the most part by next week. So, inevitabley, there will be pics of her with it up soon. :D

And oh course oikoik has a girl, I mean come on. He IS oikoik. ;)

But as far as 99% of everyone else..... I rest my case.

Finallly. Pictures of me in Gear! *dances* lol. MArhcing band is so......aahhh...My legs are burnt fried and crispy, with a side order of frenchfries...O.o kidding...about the frenchfry part...lol =^_^= lol So..mostly every one on here..Doesnt have gf. How sad is that! *dies of laughter*

ok

1- not mostly ;) but quite a few including me <_<

2- don't take the ######

4- where'd 3 go

5- don't rub it in

6- so you have a gf then :rolleyes:

3- ahh, here it is

;)

and where are the pics :unsure:

WTf? i dont really understand that...lol...O.o to long of a day.

:huh: its 04.30am here in the UK and you think im not tired :blink:

jsut don't take the ###### out of the fact i dont have a gf ok ;)

i could explain it better but i would probably get a few warn points :rolleyes:

We may not have gf's but we still have pride. <_<

yeh, i don't think i do anymore <_<

OOhh...Well, you go march in the hot sun for 12 hours. Tell me if your tired then. :P And i never said you didnt have pride.

erm, try riding a marathon in hot sun for ages, get dehydrated, get cramp then rip a few leg muscles and be in pain from all the sunburn :D that was amonth ago anyway

but..................

Lol DONE THAT. Last year and last month. Not even a month ago. And we MARCHED. lol So...there...lol. Last time we did that. It was.....many miles, hot, miserable...>.<

yeh, thats walking ;) i was riding :blink: way too hot :( way too far to ride, 25miles of steep uphill <_< thats 40km to you ;)

so why do you have to march anyway :unsure:

Archived