CA249, inital impressions.

Screwschom

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a 1750 my good man. I don't know if the 1720 will fit an M249 but it likely will. I bought that case to hold a $4,500 sniper rifle initially, then sold that and entered airsoft. Some say I bought the M249 and M16 as excuses to fill the Pelican, but the truth is I bought them because they're farking awesome. :D

just got my CA 249P and all I can say is WOW, what a beast!

here she is, I'll try to hunt down some deact ammo for the boxmag (hence the reason why the shot's from the other side :D )

Suffice it to say I've never been so happy to own something made by Classic Army before in my life...

DSC01966.jpg

DSC01965.jpg

right, time to head over to the support gunner's clubhouse for some tips.

enjoy.

Sounds more like a mishap during upgrading, rather than a problem with the weapon. Our local had:

-poor wiring

-iffy box mag

-missing "small authentic details"

-unrealistic finish

-potmetal parts that broke

-broken gear axle

-bad piston o-ring; replaced with Marui and gained 30fps

-loose pinion gear

-bad glue caused stock to split in half

I've been thinking about the CA M249 MkI for my JGSDF look, or I could get the more expensive, nicer looking TOP Minimi JSDF version that RedWolf has.

goes in teh foregrip, undo 4 screws to take off the grip, put battery in, replace screws, done. I'm using a GP 9.6v 2000 mah nunchuck pack, now that may seem too tiny of a pack for SAW use, but it is honest to god the best battery pack I've ever used, 30 amp discharge rate, fits into so many different guns, and longlasting. I don't like the MAG brand boxmag already, think I'll either use the 200 round green CA mag or get one of the new CA cloth style auto winding mag.

Woo so I got an m249 in yesterday and I must say that it is NICE!!! It makes me regret buying my Inokatsu AK instead of a SAW..... But anyways does anyone know what kind of gearbox parts the m249 uses, like what version? Any help is appreciated, thanks!!!

It will use any Version 2 gears, V2 pistons, V3 motors, its own special spring guide, a so called M249 tappet plate (havnt had the chance to compare as of yet) and any V2 cylinder and cylinder head. Those are the parts I have got to fit in it so far :)

Archived