First we have forums

how about ArniesAirsoft TS server? dedicated to partypad style spam or channels for serious talk?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. how about ArniesAirsoft TS server? dedicated to partypad style spam or channels for serious talk?

• aye/YARR!!!
    • wtf? no!

how about ArniesAirsoft TS chat?

keeping the forums clear and speaking in voice?

my internet business partners sell/rent TS servers. i'll see if you guys are up for it.

i'll see if i can haggle a TS server for free if i can prove there's enough interest in it.

also if anyone's looking for a TS server, PM me and see if i can sort you one out for you gamers out there.

edit: whoops, forgot it's eggland's sleepy time as well as teh statex00rs sleepy time too... well i'll have to wait a few more hours then :P

Edited by urban-ninja
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

once we get this on the go, i'll start off with my business partners as server admins. i'll start finding people and asking people for votes to have who as certain channel admins and server admins. they're there to stop people from raping the TS etc or causing havoc. *looks at usual spammers on here* :P

edit: zomg! marlowe is replying to my thread!

[irc mode]

/me molests Marlowe

[/irc mode]

Edited by urban-ninja

@Arnie: is it ok to use your name for the TS server? (ArniesAirsoft TS server?) i'll make you an admin there to :D but just remember dont ban me there lol i've only got a few IPs to change before i run out lol

Marlowe: how many slots are you after for the server and do you have a clan and how much budget are you/you guys thinking of spending?

Edited by urban-ninja
Marlowe: how many slots are you after for the server and do you have a clan and how much budget are you/you guys thinking of spending?

Not a clan mate, just a bunch of IRC regulars who play BF2 together quite often (for which TS is far better than the naff in game comms). Hadn't really thought this far ahead to be honest - we've been used to abusing Ubar's TS servers until recently. Will let you know once we know more. :)

Definatly.

It'd certainly make arnies BF2 games easier if we had our own TS server.

It'd be a whole new way to abuse Havoc as well. Which is always a plus. :P

Although on the other side, Lance_Jackass would have another way of asking endless questions. :D

dudes...

my associates will rent me one out for US$8 for 30slots per month. i'll give any Global Moderators on here admin. and some other people i trust channel admin only on some selected channels.

i'll pay for you guys for the first month.

after that, i'll need to receive donations to keep it going.

how about that?

edit: i'm in the process of paying, the server will be up in any minute

edit again:

i'll happily make channels for anyone here if they give me donations. and possibly channel admin if i can trust you wont muck around on my server ;)

note: the price is dirt cheap because i know the guy but if you want to know the details of the prices etc. i can TRY to find you a cheap rate for your clan/gaming friends. as my associate runs a big server :) infact a few of them.

Edited by urban-ninja

anybody that wants a server... ask me... and if you want to tell whoever you're paying Urban-Ninja told you to go get one there... it'll help because i promied to give him advertisement.

if you can find another person that can rival my associate on the TS server prices, please tell me. because i reckon this is the cheapest out there :)