First we have forums

how about ArniesAirsoft TS server? dedicated to partypad style spam or channels for serious talk?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. how about ArniesAirsoft TS server? dedicated to partypad style spam or channels for serious talk?

• aye/YARR!!!
    • wtf? no!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

doesnt have to be quick connect... it's actually slower than normal connect.

if you go to connect. right click on the server thingy.

add server. enter the IP as:

72.36.135.154:8222

no password or username is needed.

and use a nick name, whatever you want

but when you've been told you can register, use the same account details in there on the server setup screen.

when it's all setup, you can just go to your address book and double click it to join TS :)

any problems there's always someone here

there will be enough admins there to kick people if too many are there or randoms joining.

and the admins will have their own password anyway ;)

edit: where am people? :(

dont tell me i've just paid for the server and nobody's joining :(

and wtf voted for no? lol

and i emphasise that if the server is busy, please leave if you're afk, or you will be kicked to make space :)

thanks

Edited by urban-ninja

no man...

stay with your phoney hollywood chinese accent! it's hilarious man. :D

This is like one hell of a geeky gathering! :lol:

edit: my first time using TS, glad I joined the channel. Had quick chat about AG-HK with bronney and Rizzo. I think we can pull this off with the right people, and so far it seems we may do.

But I hope more people come onto TS over the next few days to have a chat or just to try out TS.

I think we need some sort of a planned meetings on TS - e.g. 2000 British Sumer time - to avoid joining a channel when there're only 2-3 people about, as that would slowly but surely kill the AATS.

Edited by billymak

looking good... almost 12hours old now the TS server, nobody has been banned yet. and nobody has lost any channel admin/server admin privilages because of any reason. wow... good start i guess :)

the reason why you cant join is because you need to have an admin to let you register with the server, this is to stop any randoms from spamming the TS and/or banned members from this forum to 'get back' at the forum members.

you're now registered with the server. :)

Note: i kind of went a little 'trigger happy' on the administrator power thing... i gave loooooads of admin privilages out

i'm sorry if i'll have to take it away from you but i guess if it does get busy and i mean real busy, i'm sure there will be an election type thing for additional channel/server admins.

so if you sign on one day and i take the admin right from you, i apologise in advance

reason being that i looked at the server log, i saw people going crazy kicking people outta the channel :)

i'm not a fan of 'admin wars' so yeh... i'll have to be a ninja and end it all :)

Edited by urban-ninja

Eh great. I left my mic at my other house...Will have to wait a week to be able to talk on the TS server. I'll go in to listen though =).

EDIT: Hah..this is cool. I've never really done much of this TS stuff, and the quality is pretty good. Good job. Can't wait to get a mic.

Edited by Tripod