First we have forums

how about ArniesAirsoft TS server? dedicated to partypad style spam or channels for serious talk?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. how about ArniesAirsoft TS server? dedicated to partypad style spam or channels for serious talk?

• aye/YARR!!!
    • wtf? no!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as I get some cash (within the next week or two) if you give me an address I'll pay for the TS for a month or two. It's hardly expensive and I've gotta pay my mate for hosting a server slot for CS neway. So I'll PM you when I've got the cash urban so you can give me an address to send it to :D

As soon as I get some cash (within the next week or two) if you give me an address I'll pay for the TS for a month or two. It's hardly expensive and I've gotta pay my mate for hosting a server slot for CS neway. So I'll PM you when I've got the cash urban so you can give me an address to send it to :D

i know it's inexpensive, as i said, $8 a month for me but it's for everyone here, i do have a debt to pay off...

think about it, there are loads of regular users here, if everyone donated, it'll work out something stupid like 20cents a month for an even bigger server!

If anyone know of any http tunneling software that bypasses the works firewall so I can use TS at work, feel free to post info.

I know I am not supposed to mess with work networks but the admin couldn't care less trust me. He failed to setup our ftp server for 2 years already. It's not for security reasons, it's that he messed up the settings beyond belief and now we can't even go to other ftp let alone ours.

Please share :)

err... it was worth hosting the TS server up for general party pad spam but wtf? nobody is online :(

guys, loads of people voted for yes but wtf's going on? thought you'd enjoy flaming about the stupid posts on here without receiving warning points lol

and i've created a worms world party channel under the gaming section. last time i looked, the game was under promotion at GAME with £10 for 3 games. so it's just a little over 3 quids.

great game... but with TS, we can just pwn people roffle and since you cant say 'BOOM! HEADSHOT!' ingame, you can shout it down TS :D

come on guys :P dont make me take the TS server down ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Im on now but no one else is.

[15:49:46] Connecting to 72.36.135.154:8222

[15:49:46] Connected to server ArniesAirsoft TS server

[15:49:46] Welcome to the official ArniesAirsoft TS server, hope you enjoy your stay here. You need to be registered to join other channels.

This means me needs to register? :mellow:

80 members on Arnies and none on TS?

Edited by letterbomb

that's why i'm advertising about Arnies TS on my sig.

feel free to link this thread in your sig to advertise about ArniesTS

edit:

all channel admins for the lobby channel please send me a PM

Edited by urban-ninja

note: loss passwords cannot be retrieved, but i can give you a new one if you ask me via PM. if you make a new account, or dont want the original account for whatever reason, tell me via PM too and i'll take care of it :)

ta :)

• 3 weeks later...

err...

i mean erm...

yeh

lol it's up to them to come use it. optional.

although donations would be nice. and i'll bump the server limit higher when there is the demand. :P

i'm using the gaming channel with my face of mankind people now. :P so yeh. it's being used so i dont mind