First we have forums

how about ArniesAirsoft TS server? dedicated to partypad style spam or channels for serious talk?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. how about ArniesAirsoft TS server? dedicated to partypad style spam or channels for serious talk?

• aye/YARR!!!
    • wtf? no!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys i've also noticed this on TS, some of you guys just joins TS and leaves...

is there a reason why it's becoming a daily trend?

do come in and say hi to the other guys.

some of the more active TS members may not be badgersofters like us... but they do play online games like most of us do too.

l1ttl3f4nt1c i've been skirmishing today and quite knackered. been in afk channel and only popped on the forums to do a few posts etc.

usually Eniggie the Piggie (gaming friend of mine) would drag you down to the channel where everyone is. if you make the guys know you're from this forum they'll just let you be.

were there any girls?

my cousin counts as one, but she's hardly ever on and she's way outta your league bud :P

and oh yeh btw.

gaming girls do exist, and constantly sexually harassed too (for those of you that had a female charecter in any online games, i'm sure you've been sexually harassed too)

so i understand why they dont come on TS etc (i've had female members of a few gaming clans, they've just gotten used to the sexual harassment online lol)

i just dont get the whole 'OMFG THERE'S LIKE... A GIRL ONLINE!!!'

but yeh... it's all good :P

And Children into FBI agents...

lol well i mean think about it... even IF they're a girlie, wtf can you do with them?

they say they live round the block from you, do they actually mean it or just being clever and saying next block on the IP node? that can vary with like... hmm... a few thousand miles away geographically? lol

anyway... the TS server is getting more use now so it's definately staying up