What Have You Shot?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself. :blush:

dsc011015hk.jpg

That is just above my knee, with a penny for size reference. (The picture is blurry due to close-range, sorry.)

I upgraded my Spetsnaz to "within forum limits" (give or take, I'm not exactly sure). Someone convinced me to shoot myself to see how much more it hurt. Well... a lot. I hit on a tenden that was soft. I didn't realize how bad it was until I got home due to long pants. :Zzz:

Funny this thread came up... I just came back from a match today where we set up a series of 5 plastic water bottles then ran through with GBBs shooting until we hit each one.

It's kinda a cool thing to do near the end of the day when everyone is packing up and is tired. (Sorry, no pics of that.)

Edited by futbolpunk

Alright alright, I'll try and get some photos of stuff ;)

I shoot more `stuff` than anything else, and I might as well reveal my secret weapon now that I still can't upload the damn video onto the interweb: I duct-taped my MK1 to a forklift truck, and after shooting a computer up (which only smashed the keyboard) I rammed the monitor with the fork lift until it went bye-bye. I have this on video too, but the work PC just will not accept the video software :angry:

If I was less lazy and brought the works digicam home more often you'd have more pics of broken stuff than you'd know what to do with....

Let's see what I can come up with......