What Have You Shot?

Just incase you have not yet found out for yourself...  You cannot switch the lights off with a gun.  (The light is still on in this picture)

mu ha ha yes you can me and my mates used to do it with ours guns at my light took a while to get it right but eventually we kept doing it, my lights still fine :P

maybe just a good light switch

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see if I can get some pictures, but the current list is:

- Tin cans are usually lining the back yard, cardboard boxes & other 'shootable' items

- wall at the end of hallway (v. badly owned - was full autoing through a polystyrine box, didn't realise)

- after a party where my friends were having a go with pistols (supposedly at one of those wooden 'bendy men'):

a couple of in the mahogany mantlepiece (not sure who that was)

The bendy man himself

Several book spines

Used to have a paper lightshade in the bedroom, that didn't last long!

yesterday I went to town on my mini CD player - discovered the builders have broken it from dust damage. Sort of lost my temper, kicked it, then decided to finish the job in the back yard with the G36c :blush: but I felt so good afterwards

I should point out that I'm in a new 'ish flat & that guns are being banned from room to room as the decorating gets done, but it's a bit of dump until I've finished renovating & stuff so it doesn't matter at the moment!! Will be outside only after that

dsc012414oj.jpg

Perfectly good tomato, placed on a deck railing.

dsc012430rr.jpg

After the first shot...

dsc012444ic.jpg

After a few more...

dsc012450xa.jpg

Now it's gettin ugly.

dsc012466fr.jpg

All gone! :)

To those who haven't tried shooting a tomato, I'd highly recommend it. It provides a nice "thump" while still getting deep penetration. Also, the splatter you get on full auto is extremely satisfying.

To those who haven't tried shooting a tomato, I'd highly recommend it.  It provides a nice "thump" while still getting deep penetration.  Also, the splatter you get on full auto is extremely satisfying.

mmm I have a large 'cooking' tomoato in the fridge. me thinks the 'saturday afternoon lull' tomorrow has just been filled. :D

Flourescent tubes blow quite spectacularly when they're shot, resulting in a lot of glass on the floor!

Also bins, the bass nipple on my speakers, various cans and bike parts, many people's bare arms, and the below was done with the help of a flamethrower.

cdplayer.jpg

PHTO0011.jpg

PHTO0010.jpg

Jim and I were just messing around with the G18C shooting like... with a REALLY weak grip. Like in saving private ryan, the final retard vs tank scene.

But on full auto...

I guess jimmy held on to the trigger a little too much. :P

I think he learned his lesson the hard way.

Here's what a mate of mine managed to do in the garage this ofternoon. He shot the flourescent light tube and it came crashing to the floor and smashed into millions of pieces.

The empty light bracket:

IMG_6916.jpg

The pieces all over the floor:

IMG_6917.jpg

A couple of other things we shot (the can hanging from rope is a particularly good target if you're not bothered about catching the pellets, as you can hear and see when it is hit (it pings and swings) and doesn't need resetting.

IMG_6919.jpg

IMG_6920.jpg

it takes so long to make jelly its a bit of a waste to blow it to smithereens. Unless you make a dull grey flavoured jelly out of gelatine with no flavour - eugh

FERG

Oh *beep*, I just remembered that every *fruitcage*in day I make that exact stuff. It's called agar and is gelatinous flavorless *beep* that labs use to grow bacteria cultures in.

I wonder if I could convince my dad (boss) into letting me snag a couple dozen grams of the powder... :D