Irresponsible Kids!

stuart1980

The only problem being accompanied by an adult is that sometimes parents haven't a clue what their kids are going to do with the guns. After all parents can't watch what they are all the time. Although this is less of a problem with more trust worthy kids.

The problems is that many parents think the sun shines out of their kids backsides and think that their darling child would never do a bad thing with a gun. It just goes to show how parents can be so naive.

"Use all nessesary force if threatened"

fuh sho wid ih bluh

and...

nobody is to blame but the children, whether its a 99cent dart gun, a crossbow, and airsoft gun, or a .50 cal firearm, anything that fires a projectile is potentially harmful.

you can easily kill somebody with a ballpoint pen, charge a cop with a pencil and see how fast he double taps your *albatross*.

but just because it is potentially dangerous to the human body doesnt mean its anybodys problem but the person responsible the danger. were not going to outlaw pencils anytime soon just cause they could be used in an irrespoinsible way.

ida chased the kids down, broke their toys, kicked their asses and called the 5-0 from a payfone down the block.

...cause the boys in the hood are always hard...

you can easily kill somebody with a ballpoint pen, charge a cop with a pencil and see how fast he double taps your *albatross*

That's what I think about airport security. Where's the point in stopping you from taking a samurai sword on board, if you can kill someone with the cutlery provided to you, or by ramming the food down someone's throat...?

I agree with the people that said you should be accompanied by an adult to buy any airsoft related stuff (only guns and ammo etc, not clothing), because anyone serious enough about airsoft would go to the trouble of getting a parent/guardian to come with them.

I 16 and my parents never have any problem with coming with me to shops to buy stuff (because the current law means that u cant buy if u are under 17), but it is a peck waiting for them to be free.

Licencing wouldnt solve anything, out police are too lazy to enforce it (or they have too much to do, this is my opinion).

PS i might add to this later but im busy.

That's what I think about airport security. Where's the point in stopping you from taking a samurai sword on board, if you can kill someone with the cutlery provided to you, or by ramming the food down someone's throat...?

Yeh, but when you think about it, a samurai sword is made for killing (or was, anyway) and cutlery is made for eating. I don't know about you guys, but I'd have a much easier time killing a stewardess with a samurai sword than with a plastic knife ;).

However, I agree, banning toe-nail clippers on planes is hardly going to help. Who ever heard of a terrorist brandishing a toe-nail clipper? I'd just puch him!! Next they'll be banning fists..

Stewardess: "Im sorry sir, but you'll have to un-clench those fists, or we will have someone restrain you"

Man: "Sorry, I was just nervous about takeoff"

Stewardess: "All the same, people around you have been complaining that you looked like you were about to kill me, then the pilot, and fly this plane into a field in Pensylvania" (Sorry about the spelling)

I reckon if I really wanted to get drugs/guns etc through an airline, I could do it EASILY. Basically, just hide stuff under a laptop, in pieces, and in soap bags etc. (That is NOT a suggestion ;))

Nick

O yeh? I have an ibook (old, but still the new style) and anything hidden behind that is just that. Hidden. That is, as long as I leave it on (sleeping). I have put nail clippers, steak knives etc behind there 'cause I forgot to put them in normal luggage or as a last-minute present from the people I was visiting. Needless to say, I never used them onboard.

Nick

Well to be honest would any of you guys stay seated and do what the terrorist say if they hi-jacked your plane? I know i would figth them tooth and nail. And i'm pritty sure that no one is going to comply with them after 911. Well if you guy are interested here is a link to some moms agains guns/replicas in the UK, they have this really biase movie.

http://www.mothersagainstguns.net/index.htm

Good on ya. Just signed it myself (yours, not MAG) as number 702. I hardly think a complete ban is necessary, I have NEVER seen or heard about an airsoft related death when the guns used are all legal and the proper safety precautions are taken. That video was rediculous, seeing as all TM and other good manufacturers guarantee that their guns cannot be modified to fire real ammunition.

However, that said, I do agree with MAG's other policies on REAL guns.

Nick

or just let them eat the food, that could kill any one and any thing

EDIT: no there there, all 705 of em.

Archived