Academy SA80's

Hello was just wondering if you guys with the aeg versions of the SA80 would like to share your pictures of such a bootylicious gun. Thanks.

ok then

ED-SKaR.jpgPicture1.jpg

Picture2.jpgPicture4.jpg

l85a1.jpg

sorry for low quality photos, they are with a camra phone..... but that is good for dail-up users

[edit]

that is a blue light on a ris that i put on top of the grip... the ris is from a £9 springer MP5

Edited by ED-SKaR

Beautiful gun... upgrade the internals and get a metal body if they exist. You got yourself a perfect gun. Its pretty nice stock too. I would post mine, but no camera. :( Hopefully there will be some nice upgraded ones here. I think I saw a nice one in the Picture of your weapon thread.

Dave

Edited by davedawg123
ed-skar nice gun m8 does it perform any well? or as bad as every1 says it is.

it chronos at 225fps and on single shot it dosent finish the cycle properly so it double feeds... the scope broke.... the selector switch gets nuged sometimes and the gun stops working..... the mags stoped feading totally at one point and i needed to 'modify' the feed tube....

oh and the barrel is looser than jordan.

but its a SA80 and i fight only in CQB so its perfect

oikoik i am loving that room full of guns :) me wants

When is ICS or TM gonna make one?

i might inform you of the alledgedly confermed roumer that ICS have a SA80 (a2) in R+D, but R+D dosent mean that it will actually be made......

and even if they do it might be illegal for us to buy it when it does.

i would recomend buying a SA80 for either mil sim (like me) and CQB airsoft (also like me) and not using it for woodland or other outdoor airsoft as the range is (on a scale of 1 to 10) pants

• 3 weeks later...