We desperately need a new mod

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha, I just found this.

If I was asked ot mod I could and would. I've got around 5 years of forum mod experiance behind me. I have the freetime to do it, and I'm regularly on the forums.

Also, if y'all did make me a moderator I wouldn't delete or mess with all of the Armalite, US stuff. Its just my personal preference.

"And so the Great Purge began..."

If they're after an American mod and Shao14 doesn't get the job then I shall transmit myself through the interweb (we've all seen "The Fly") to the residence of the new mod and eat his brains with chopsticks.

Give. Shao. The. Job.

Do NOT give it to any of the bloody refugees from whatever yank airsoft site has gone belly up in the last couple of weeks.

Arnie is always doing stuff like writing reviews, new features for the site, and hard core airsoft articles.

R22 does most of the real "Forum" keep up work. Although, Arnie does do alot, R22 just seems like the real workhorse for Moderating on here.

I never have seen a hot thread locked by Arnie. Its always R22.

R22= Moderator

Arnie= Creator (and he just keeps on going and going and going....etc)

Go Arnie!

~P

Update: I have put forward three people as potential moderators to Arnie. Two of them have posted in this thread and the other one has been mentioned in this thread. I'll leave you to try to figure out who's who ;)

The people I have suggested have not yet been contacted, but will be notified if Arnie agrees with my choices.

Update:  I have put forward three people as potential moderators to Arnie.  Two of them have posted in this thread and the other one has been mentioned in this thread.  I'll leave you to try to figure out who's who ;)

Tell the other two tough luck and send a PM to Shao. ;)