We desperately need a new mod

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah! Humbug!

I hope we know soon who will take the job though. I am really hoping for Shao.

Go Shao!

~P

Thanks guys for all the support, but I don't know what qualifies me. :unsure:

Like PlasticMag and Haji said, I don't see an urgent need for more mods even though I do notice an increasing US activity during the time the European folks sleep, and occasionally C_H would be patroling the forum at that time, or otherwise, people can start a discussion on anything without being caught for like 10 hours. :P

I am only on this time of day because its the summer. During the schooling months, I'm usually on around 6-10 oclock my time at night, which is like 12am-4am UK time. I think that is pretty good...I mean, it isn't an entire shift or anything...but then again it doesn't need to be.

But it doesn't matter. I'm not the new mod.

~P

Probably by the end of tomorrow if I had to guess. Sometimes he gets busy enough not be be able to do much.

Most likely by the end of the week though.....My guess anyways....

He could announce it in five minutes for all I know...

But I would say end of the week.

~P

You did spend too much time in our country.

As far as mods go, I'd support anyone who appreciates AKs, the holiness of GBBs, can spell, and can pass the swimsuit competition portion of the mod selection board.

Dammit! I pass all of those except the swimsuit....oh well. :rolleyes:

~P

I nominate ME! Idk if thats good though.....I'm new but I can commit to those hours...I nominate expvideo or Shao

Not only would I not nominate you but, if I was chosen, I'd arbitrarily ban every american member with less than 500 posts.

But hey, that's just me. :)

You did spend too much time in our country.

As far as mods go, I'd support anyone who appreciates AKs, the holiness of GBBs, can spell, and can pass the swimsuit competition portion of the mod selection board.

I can do all of that. lol. Oooh lets have a anmail mod team. My and sledges cat and sids dog. But guys its not a demorcracy its an arnie run dictatorship ;). And i nomanite my self. Jk lol.

I can do all of that. lol. Oooh lets have a anmail mod team. My and sledges cat and sids dog. But guys its not a demorcracy its an arnie run dictatorship ;). And i nomanite my self. Jk lol.

Animals are fine, but I draw the line at furries, which takes you right out of the running, I'm sorry to say. Pervert.