Right. We had all the hoo-ha about havoc's rep breaching the 99 mark, so I wonder - what happens when his reap get to 999 (and it will)? Will it keep going up to new, dizzying heights, or will it stop there? or will it destroy the world?

Incedentaly, is there some kind of rep-pruning system on the forums? I Only ask because, with teh enormity of havoc's rep, it could eventauly act like an Uber-thread, and crash the forum database.....

HaVoC, Your rep will destroy arnies!!!

LOL Quick, someone get the booze!

but... it's not exactly a post count.... how do you add 500 neg-reps to one person from one account? Isn't there a one rep per person per day thingy in place? or is that just me? :blink:

Oh noes!!! Havocs post count am destroying Arnies!!!11111

We could just start neg repping him for reasons equally as valid as the ones given on his +1s. ;)

:zorro:

That gets Havoc a -1

Someone makes a great sale, -1 havoc

Amount of BBs fired at a skirmish, Neg rep havoc that much

:D

Well, it all depends on what string basis the rep system was written (programmers will know what I'm talking about here).

If the rep system counts in "Integers", HaVoC's rep will top-out at 32,000. If it is written in "Doubles" or "Longs" then it will top out at about 16.7 million.

Personally, I reckon we should venture on the side of caution and just reduce it to zero now. All those in favor say "Aye!" :)

I say play with the guy a little. Make it so where his "+" rep button would normally be, there is a "-" rep button. That way he has 2 "-" rep buttons, so he could only get "-" reps. Obviously just changing the images won't do the trick, but I'm sure someone could do it! Then we can save Arnies by watching Havoc's rep points go down as fast as they went up. Soon he'll be at the -300 mark.

Or how about we make it to where Havocs rep thing looks like this...

-2 IIIIIIIIIIII + 1/2

Only be able add 1/2 a point each time and be able to take away 2 pts at the drop of a hat...!!!!!?

Seroiusly.........just lay off him. Its not him that you guys should fuss at....its all the people giving him pts.

~P

Or how about we make it to where Havocs rep thing looks like this...

-2 IIIIIIIIIIII + 1/2

Only be able add 1/2 a point each time and be able to take away 2 pts at the drop of a hat...!!!!!?

Seroiusly.........just lay off him. Its not him that you guys should fuss at....its all the people giving him pts.

~P

We're just kidding around, calm down.

Plus, we have to do this to save Arnies! PHEAR THE LOSS OF ARNIES!

Edited by Tripod