H&k...

Trigger Happy10

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is the body of the HK416 which is effeectively a HK M4 with a RIS and a few adjustments, but that is what the body is of

This "few adjustments" make a crappy American thunderstick to a real reliable rifle.

The main difference is that the HK416 uses a gas-piston like the G36 instead of the direct gas-system of the AR15.

More details:

http://www.hkdefense.us/pages/military-le/...ines/hk416.html

http://www.hkdefense.us/corporate/media/pd...vised4-5-05.pdf

Beretta make M9 varients, really? Don't you think thats because the M9 Is made by BEretta USA for the US Military and is a varient of the 92F.

As for the Taurus pistols they to used to be built by Berreta in Brazil, they then sold the machine tools and the lcence to Taurus.

This "few adjustments" make a crappy American thunderstick to a real reliable rifle.

Thats funny i thought i was an ak lover and a m16 hater till i read that. The way i remember it it seemed like they put out a press release that the m4 sucked and the xm8 rocked and after that they make their own m4 anyway.

Thats funny i thought i was an ak lover and a m16 hater till i read that.  The way i remember it it seemed like they put out a press release that the m4 sucked and the xm8 rocked and after that they make their own m4 anyway.

Yes, but the Americans love their "sweet sixteen" (because it's American). So H&K decided that it's better to have two strings to one's bow instead of one, if the worst comes to the worst and the US Army decides to keep their ARs.

Anyway - H&K get's an order :). That's a very smart business strategy.

I know it's already been said, I just wanted to throw in with a "yes, it's a real gun"...

So the "new assault rifle" battle was one sided? HK vs HK? That's kind of funny. Good business planning. And I had no idea that FN was contracted for the m16. Are you sure? hmm. (scratches head)...

(eats flea) So I'm a geardo, which obviously means I love my M4 (m15a4), but my roommate hates it. Until he saw the HK body. Now he wants one.

Aaron

Archived