Trailer for AATVs action flick

Scaar

Hey there,

Here is the trailer for the first AATV action flick. Get it from the videos skirmish section @ scaar.at

The full action flick will be shown when some donations arrived my paypal account. Nah, just kidding, but donations are very welcome. Maybe we can efford a camera thats not 7 years old then ;)

aatvm.jpg

can't wait to see it. I used to do films, but there wasn't much money in it. I like what you've done. Very well cast and locationed (and of course propped). I'm actually really impressed for Low-Budget. Very nice. It will be in English right (crosses fingers)? That's the idea I got from the preview, but there wasn't any dialogue, so I'm not sure. Just asking since it is "Airsoft Austria" after all, and you guys are entitled to have your own language :) . I can't wait to see it though. Looks good.

Aaron

Glad you guys like it :) Gives me more confidense for releasing the flick soon. Well, dont expect too much, its actually a no-cost-production (ok, 45 Euro that was), and its just a flick. Its 6 minutes long and you dont need to understand any language to watch the flick ;)

Actually I wanted to release it when at least someone does a little donation, but that seems a bit unfair. If the user doesnt like the full flick, but donated for it, he may be even more dissapointed :D But on the other hand: The last two reviews were about download 35000 together, and there were just 4 or 5 donations. Not even enough money to pay the webspace for the time the video reviews are stored onto it ;)

Anyway, expect the full flick soon. Im going to contact Arnie when I feel like releasing it ;)

Archived