Colt SMG (M635) Metal Body and Magazine

Tackleberry

'Colt' Also makes how many other hundreds, if not thousands of models of guns? So, it's a generic term when it comes down to talk specifically about the M635.

A gun isn't ment to look pretty - and those who don't like the looks of it, ok your choice. But when it comes down to it, the logistics of it, you can have M4's and M635's on a police force. The M4's and The M635's will share (most) the same internal/external parts. (Expection to the given parts.) And the M635 will use the same ammo as most issued police force pistols - 9mm. Logistics are cut - also, H&K's gun prices are redicilous, where buying a M635 from colt is going to be dramatically cheaper then buying an Mp5.

And 9mm over 5.56 - it all depends on uses. In a hostage situation, you would want 9mm so that it will hit the person, go in, but chances are not penitrate and go into a possible civilian behind. Where a 5.56, unless it hits a bone, is going to plow right through the target - and probably the 4 walls behind him. (Or people.)

So thats why it s 9mm, not 5.56.

I absoloutely hate the look of the M635. However, i can understand why it was produced, and why some people may like it as i like the looks of an AUG while others dislike it.

However, i believe that if i ever bought one of these to complete a SWAT load out, i would ge tthe conversion kit that is avaliable on War4, rather then this singular kit. Enables you to attach it onto the AEG for certain moments or games, and then take it off. A whole metal body focused on that one element would be a little to much for me i think.

Archived