...Random..

ForeverAchild

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im getting BBQ, wootcage. Nothing beats BBQ, Halo CE, and then for CE, maps people definitely need are Yoyorast_Island, and Hyrule Field. Hyrule field is very buggy, but thats because its a pre beta release, the new version is coming out shortly. In Yoyorast island, to get to the top tower, follow the foorpaths, and you will eventually get there. You know its the top tower because you can hear the song "swan lake" (iirc) The tower is good, but very vunerable to attack. There is also a secret room, I have yet to find it, but a hint i know is that go to a mountain peak, and crouch jump, and you'll go through a transporter. One last thing, if you go to the map, it should be surronded by water, you can go in the water and everything, but if you can't see it that means your graphics card sucks. Just so everyone knows...

ohh yes, definitely like avril, but I dislike her, she sings badly, lohan for the win, but not this anorexic blonde lohan, the red head. She used to be pretty now shes just.. well bleh. You also look a little like jordan, and a little like michelle, but not much.

If anyone took the time to read the above, and this, post that you did, you get brownie points for doing such

edit, this is the 5th edit

I Heart avrils lyrics. :D So much! lol .o.O woo...I'm hyper..But my ankles are like freakin..in pain! Marching band..can REALLY tear you down >.<

You have no idea what hyper is, hyper is shelby in science class, ffs, she never stops smiling. Shes fun though, becasue she lets e steal money from her, so its all good. Also, I hate being fat

edit *gives brownie point*

foreverachild: how much is this worth?

crandall: .0001 cents

foreverachild: its hardly worth it

crandall: that is why I still remain at large to this day

(+100 knowledge Weebl+Bob points)

oooohhh...fire! *stares at flames* pretty....lol. Any one in marching band.or all of you out of highschool? lol

Well I am out of high school, but I had many friends in Marching Band; one of which even joined for his Freshman year of college. He's decided not to go back this semester, though. I'm also pretty good friends with the band director, despite the fact I was never in the band... :blink: He also taught 20th Century Music and Film class, so we got along.

Oh, right... random!

scarab1.jpg

Points to anyone who gets that...

Archived