bigbshotya

ashfield

I've dealt with bigbshotya myself, and found him to be a very friendly chap who promptly sent me the m11 I'd bought from him without even waiting for the cheque to clear. Based upon this experience, it seems unlike him to be doing something like this maliciously. :)

I've dealt with bigbshotya myself, and found him to be a very friendly chap who promptly sent me the m11 I'd bought from him without even waiting for the cheque to clear. Based upon this experience, it seems unlike him to be doing something like this maliciously. :)

Hi, not accusing him of anything but just want a straight answer if he has sent the gun/when will he send the gun. Have his address but no phone number and tried BT but its ex-directory. Marlowe, did you have a phone number for him?

hi all i have spoken to ashfield and the gun has now turned up so this problem is now sorted out. thanks all.

Ah great, sorry I didn't see the above response in time to respond. Anyway, I'm pleased to see that as I suggested it was just a case of a slow delivery. :)

Archived