Airsoft Scotland problem

Arghoslent93

Last thursday I ordered two black drop leg Viper adjustable drop leg holsters from Airsoft Scotland. They were actually delivered to the shipping address, but my mate wasn't in so the courier or whoever it was that delivered it, took it to a Royal Mail calling office. My mate went down to pick it up today, and when he got it home, I went over to his and there was only one holster in the parcel. The invoice they sent clearly says 2 holsters, but there was only one.

I have emailed AS and am now waiting for a reply, so my question is, can I get them to send me the second holster I've paid for, or can I claim my money back?

I've read their T+C's and it says that you need to check the goods before signing for them, otherwise if you accept them as they are, and don't sign, then it's hard to claim your money back. However, as the parcel was delivered to a calling office to be picked up, and not actually signed for at the shipping address, do you reckon there's a chance I could get the holster I paid for/get a refund for it?

thats a toughy

i would expect that if the parcel was undamaged and that they only packed one that they would send you another one or give you your money back. if you dont get a reply i would call them up in case they think that you have taken one and just want another one or something

ive had that happen to me a few times with some companies and they just wont accept what you say

~ rich

Last thursday I ordered two black drop leg Viper adjustable drop leg holsters from Airsoft Scotland. They were actually delivered to the shipping address, but my mate wasn't in so the courier or whoever it was that delivered it, took it to a Royal Mail calling office. My mate went down to pick it up today, and when he got it home, I went over to his and there was only one holster in the parcel. The invoice they sent clearly says 2 holsters, but there was only one.

I have emailed AS and am now waiting for a reply, so my question is, can I get them to send me the second holster I've paid for, or can I claim my money back?

I've read their T+C's and it says that you need to check the goods before signing for them, otherwise if you accept them as they are, and don't sign, then it's hard to claim your money back. However, as the parcel was delivered to a calling office to be picked up, and not actually signed for at the shipping address, do you reckon there's a chance I could get the holster I paid for/get a refund for it?

I bought a box of ten STAR mags from *albatross*, I only got eight. I phoned them up and told them and had my spare mags the next day...

I bought a box of ten STAR mags from *albatross*, I only got eight. I phoned them up and told them and had my spare mags the next day...

How did they know you weren't just after two extra free mags? Cos I don't want them thinking I am just after another holster. Do they have number their stock, so when something goes out, like my holster, they will know how many have (or have not) been sent?

Don't worry mate *albatross* are a great company, I had a slight problem with them on an order and they bent over backwards to get it sorted.

as for the needing 2 more mags; thats because they take your word for it unless they can assert otherwise, plus they do a deal where you buy one star mag and if you like they send you the rest for the normal price (most places just sell you one and then you have to buy ten with *albatross* it's kinda a test before your take the plunge for the rest)

Cheers

Mig

Archived